• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Mod] Pinky Silencio

Project Pinky Silencio

Hello with my next project!

This time will not be scratch build, but it will be modded CoolerMaster case Silencio 352!

This build will be very specific as is for my girlfriend which have some strict rules about this project :D

1. Computer must be white outside and black inside
2. Watercooling is a must!
3. Windowed side panel
3. Pink pastel fluid is most important :D

Computer will be again water-cooled using products from the best companies.

There will be needed to add some custom parts form sheets of steel and also some acrylic.

Components:

Intel i5 4670K
ASUS GENE VII
ASUS GTX770 DCII
PSU: not sure yet
ADATA 128GB SSD
ADATA 8GB RAM
Silencio 352
FP 120 FANs by CoolerMaster

And here is two awesome sponsors which will support this project!

http://www.aquatuning.de

ALPHACOOL NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240 mm
ALPHACOOL VPP655 - single edition

http://www.coolermaster.com

Silencio 352 Case
Two FP120 PWM Fans

And also here is photo of actual progress

More to come soon! Stay tuned!​

Last edited:
System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
pink rig?
and you made any scratch draw of it?

System Name Gen2
Processor Ryzen R9 5950X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Viii Hero Wifi
Cooling Lian Li 360 Galahad
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 64gb @ 3600 Mhz CL14-13-13-24 1T @ 1.45V
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 6900 XT Nitro+
Storage Seagate 520 1TB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB + lots of HDD's
Display(s) Samsung Odyssey G7
Case Lian Li PC-O11D XL White
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex SE Platinum 1000W
Mouse Xenics Titan GX Air Wireless
Keyboard Kemove Snowfox 61
Software Main: Gentoo+Arch + Windows 11
Benchmark Scores Have tried but can't beat the leaders :)
wow making one for girlfriend :toast:

good luck man. would like to see the outcome

UPDATE

The first thing I started with was the side panel. Draw her resp. to redraw it to the PC was a breeze and the lasercutting came on a few bucks. All my measurement was accurate and fortunately side sits beautifully. I've made a few photos of case without modification :)

The front part is designed with the door. Behind them we can see directly to fans and slots for mechanics.

The front panel offers, in addition to buttons, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, a card reader, audio input and output.

Dust filter, which will definitely come in handy a lot!

The case seems quite spacious, but do not know how much will be spacious with water cooling :D

Mounting Accessories.

And of course a picture with the new sidewall mounted.

This week will pass the cabinet painting on white. Previously it was necessary to partially decompose and remove the slot for the floppy drive and HDD slots.

Here CoolerMaster comforted me how to drive and HDD slots were only mounted on screws, so removal done without greater violence :D

Photos from the painting I will try to add as soon as possible! :)

UPDATE

I have some photos from a mobile phone, how was the painting with my good friend. As I wrote earlier - the interior will remain black and white color comes from the outside. When I was in a paint shop, the salesman took me to 120 shades of white :D Hoping I choosed right :)

On dismantled case will be painted only the upper part, which is riveted. That's why I had the rest of the case thoroughly covered.

The first color layer

The upper part after the first layer of paint, it looks good .. :)

Rear panel of the case after two layers - a completely finished and painted :) As soon as possible I would like to start to mount hardware, and so for three weeks have finished PC. I got an offer to use fittings from one manufacturer, so we'll see if they can speak on something specific. :)

System Name Ryzen 2023
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7700
Motherboard Asrock B650E Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory G Skill Flare X5 2x16gb cl32@6000 MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6950 XT Nitro + gaming Oc
Storage WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB 64MB 7k SATA600 Blue WD10EZEX, WD Black SN850X 1Tb nvme
Display(s) LG 27GP850P-B
Case Corsair 5000D airflow tempered glass
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-850W
Mouse A4Tech V7M bloody
Keyboard Genius KB-G255
Software Windows 10 64bit
I always have to re-read this as to I always forget and don't understand why it's called Pinky xD
This build will be very specific as is for my girlfriend which have some strict rules about this project :D

1. Computer must be white outside and black inside
2. Watercooling is a must!
3. Windowed side panel
3. Pink pastel fluid is most important :D

UPDATE

Yesterday a large package arrived from Germany. Exactky from the shop Aquatuning.de that supports this project. The package was very big because there were also some things for the next project :)

I would like to really thank Aquatuning.de shop for products sent to this project!

The first time I will use ALPHACOOL blocks, so I hope that will be as good as the blocks from the competitors. Because they look very well, we'll see how it will be on the temperatures.

RAM block is not nickel plated, or other modifications. I'm not 100% sure if I will use it - it's about to loop mainly looked simple and nice. But when I will use I will have to paint it black. At least in places that will not cover pastel water :)

As always ALPHACOOL VPP655 - or a licensed copy of the Laing D5. With these pumps work like best. Great performance, physically regulates inaudible at first to second grade and very silent.

ALPHACOOL XP3 block, for me, a big unknown. But both the appearance and content rich packaging making clear that it will not be anything wrong :)

There picture painted top of the case. Other parts of the case I will mount on after finishing everything inside because in the assembly is not absolutely necessary, and I dont want it scratched by carelessness :D photographing white on a white background is not the best, but unfortunately at the moment I have not a different background.

UPDATE

Finally, I started with the assembly of components into the chassis 

First came a ALPHACOOL XT45 240 radiator and it FP120 two PWM fans from Cooler Master. On their performance and noise'm very curious :)

Further, also the pump and expansion vessel directly mounted. Unfortunately Bitspower offers this kit only 150 mm and 250 mm. So I had to order a 100 mm tube to make it there came up and I had access to the threads in the radiator :) Perhaps it comes as soon as possible :D

During the week, another package arrived from Germany. This time from Nanoxia and CoolForce1.

I would like to really thank the company for Nanoxia and CoolForce1 sent fittings!

Like ALPHACOOL blocks and with these fittings will work for the first time :)

These fittings use the nut just like the classic fittings on the hose

They can not miss Angle Adapters. The most probably not what you say, from each manufacturer are almost the same, changing only logo :D I received 90 °, 45 ° and 30 ° couple.

Blanks look decent and i will tune to the cabling, which will also be black and gray.

All 35 pieces together :D

We got some extra things, molex cables and power strips and extension cords PWM.

UPDATE

Lately I have less and less time .. Definitely catch. But despite that starts next week here on the forums next project and it will definitely be a big machine :)

However, in this project I finished water circuit of the board and joined graphics, so I just have been putting the board in the case and connect cabling + two pipes which closes the whole loop and it will be ready for filling :)

Here there were only connect to the graphics cpu block.

Originally I thought I was going to bend pipes, but when I did this, I did not like it. I just like straight lines in the circuit and must be bent pipe ram block to the CPU block was crooked and did not pose any real good ..

Detail on the connections using CoolForce fittings and pipes PETG.

Almost the entire water system, just mount the cabinet and can be impregnated! :)

I also aks my sponsor, who once patronized me and offered me two SSDs for this project :)

I would like to really thank the company for Adata sent samples!

We chose disks so it was all the room with good speed reading, writing not completely super fast, but I think in this case it does not matter :)

The discs are in a small package. Looks very classy

These discs are quite light but very well done and especially their appearance is, at least for me, super :)

I think that in a week by a computer could be done :)

UPDATE

It's the latest update, because the computer is ready and functional. The final pictures, I will try to deliver as soon as possible, hopefully this Monday :D :)

There is already a complete circuit and actually cabling and everything is ready for filling.

After soaking liquid I'm still mounted disks. The "front" of them left the place, so that's why I like to solve their installation :)

Well .. here a little tasting :) The computer is fully functional and there is a photo when during first turn :p

System Name Mr. Reliable
Processor Ryzen R9 5950x
Motherboard MSI Meg X570s Ace Max
Cooling D5 Pump, Singularity Top/Res, 2x360mm EK P rads, EK Magnitude/Alphacool Blocks
Memory 32Gb (4x8Gb) Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600Mhz @ 16/19/20/36 1.35v
Video Card(s) MSI 3080ti with Alphacool Block
Storage 2 x Corsair Force MP400 1TB Nvme; 2 x T-Force Cardea Z340; 2 x Mushkin Reactor 1TB
Display(s) Acer 32" Z321QU 2560x1440; LG 34GP83A-B 34" 3440x1440
Case Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL; Synology DS218j w/ 2 x 2TB WD Red
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries Arctis Pro+
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850G3
Mouse Razer Basilisk V2
Keyboard Das Keyboard 6; Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Software Windows 10 Pro
Stunningly Beautiful Build!!!!! That is really all I can say. I am truly in awe.

Shocked-Face (1).jpg