• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I'm getting motion sickness when playing FPS games

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Yeah, it will. :ohwell: I think not having the strobing on the whole time on the desktop will help to reduce the effect, though. Fiddling with FOV might help, too.

I've made a significant edit to my previous post if you wanna check it out. :)

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
Thanks, I'll try out those FOV settings.
Do not hate on me for this,instead contemplated for a while in silence : stop playing video games, or don't play them so often. You don't need to adjust the settings. You need to get away from your computer.
There was a time when i used to spend ,work wise, a lot of hours on the pc. (I still do ). What i did i started jogging about 4 years a go. Ever since it all got better. I run for 30 minutes a day,maybe 1 hour / 3 days a week. I used to do 4 days a week. Depends on how tight your schedule is. Running out door (NOT indoor) NEVER indoor! Forget about that horrible running mill.
Running improves cardio, anxiety, free of stress, eliminates huge amount of toxins,and the rest you can google. Working out with heavy weights at the gym is not so benefic. You are in a room,mostly with other sweaty people, focusing your work out on a small group of muscles per training session. If you noticed most people that are hard core gymaholics, are almost always ina rage. There tens and "pumped up as they call it" . Applying pressure on certain muscles areas , without getting enough "brain ventilation". This way you are accumulating tension instead of releasing it.
I combined running with the gym. It was hard, i got good results but it toked up all of my time. Keeping a healthy diet, getting enough sleep, reading books instead of computer time. I did wonders for me for awhile. But you can't afford this life style forever. Not unless you have a very big bank account.
All i can tell you running got rid of my acne. After i have battled with this virus for many years.
Finding excuses how to set up your settings,just so you can keep spending long hours in front of your computer,is wrong. The whole thing is starting to take its toll on you.
Healthy physical exercises are the key.

Trust me, it's the FOV. I can play for 12 hours without a break if FOV is ok. But when I tried playing Battlefield 4 and Bulletstorm without FOV fix, I had to stop after half an hour because my eyes were in pain and I got a headache. And this is only happening now that lazy developers are making this narrow console crap FOV. In the pre year 2000 era, I NEVER ever had these issues. And I still don't for games that have good FOV. Usually PC only games. Anything that touches consoles usually gets corrupted with narrow FOV that (usually) can't be changed at all. Or so little it makes no difference (BioShock Infinite). Humans have 90° FOV with additional extended peripheral view. Stop forcing us this horrible 45° FOV for fucks sake developers.

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
Do not hate on me for this,instead contemplated for a while in silence : stop playing video games, or don't play them so often. You don't need to adjust the settings. You need to get away from your computer.
There was a time when i used to spend ,work wise, a lot of hours on the pc. (I still do ). What i did i started jogging about 4 years a go. Ever since it all got better. I run for 30 minutes a day,maybe 1 hour / 3 days a week. I used to do 4 days a week. Depends on how tight your schedule is. Running out door (NOT indoor) NEVER indoor! Forget about that horrible running mill.
Running improves cardio, anxiety, free of stress, eliminates huge amount of toxins,and the rest you can google. Working out with heavy weights at the gym is not so benefic. You are in a room,mostly with other sweaty people, focusing your work out on a small group of muscles per training session. If you noticed most people that are hard core gymaholics, are almost always ina rage. There tens and "pumped up as they call it" . Applying pressure on certain muscles areas , without getting enough "brain ventilation". This way you are accumulating tension instead of releasing it.
I combined running with the gym. It was hard, i got good results but it toked up all of my time. Keeping a healthy diet, getting enough sleep, reading books instead of computer time. I did wonders for me for awhile. But you can't afford this life style forever. Not unless you have a very big bank account.
All i can tell you running got rid of my acne. After i have battled with this virus for many years.
Finding excuses how to set up your settings,just so you can keep spending long hours in front of your computer,is wrong. The whole thing is starting to take its toll on you.
Healthy physical exercises are the key.

You're right though. Moderation is good. I'm too lazy to exercise though.

System Name hijo de la chingada!
Processor fx-8150
Motherboard asus crosshair V
Cooling xigmatek small fri
Memory g skill sniper 1866
Video Card(s) visiontek 5850 long tooth
Storage a couple slow fat ones
Display(s) 2 one for tools one for "work"
Case shinobi fap black
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply one that works, CrazyEyes ;)
Software lots that i can color hello kitty with
Benchmark Scores before fx-8150 P13784 3DMarks

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
System Name Home Brewed
Processor i9-7900X and i7-8700K
Motherboard ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme & ASUS Prime Z-370 A
Cooling Corsair 280mm AIO & Thermaltake Water 3.0
Memory 64GB DDR4-3000 GSKill RipJaws-V & 32GB DDR4-3466 GEIL Potenza
Video Card(s) 2X-GTX-1080 SLI & 2 GTX-1070Ti 8GB G1 Gaming in SLI
Storage Both have 2TB HDDs for storage, 480GB SSDs for OS, and 240GB SSDs for Steam Games
Display(s) ACER 28" B286HK 4K & Samsung 32" 1080P
Case NZXT Source 540 & Rosewill Rise Chassis
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair RM1000 & Corsair RM850
Mouse Generic
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Tournament & Corsair K90
Software Win-10 Professional
Benchmark Scores yes
I had a friend that used to get sick when he played Descent I & II.
The 360 degree rotational movement nailed him after 10 minutes or so. Nobody else that I knew had the issue.

Reactions: xvi

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Keyboard Yes
Just a quick update everybody.

It seems that I get this motion sickness mostly when I have a bout of migraines. They went away a few days ago and this sicky feeling went away with it. I can even have my monitor's backlight set to strobed the whole time on the desktop as well as when playing a game and I'm still ok.

If I sit too close to the monitor so that it fills my vision and it's displaying certain kinds of motion, I can still feel it a bit though, but I suspect that would affect most people that way.

System Name Space Station
Processor Intel 13700K
Motherboard ASRock Z790 PG Riptide
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory Corsair Vengeance 6400 2x16GB @ CL34
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4080
Storage SSDs - Nextorage 4TB, Samsung EVO 970 500GB, Plextor M5Pro 128GB, HDDs - WD Black 6TB, 2x 1TB
Display(s) LG C3 OLED 42"
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V371
Power Supply SeaSonic Vertex 1200w Gold
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
Software Windows 11 Pro 23H2
Just a quick update everybody.

It seems that I get this motion sickness mostly when I have a bout of migraines. They went away a few days ago and this sicky feeling went away with it. I can even have my monitor's backlight set to strobed the whole time on the desktop as well as when playing a game and I'm still ok.

If I sit too close to the monitor so that it fills my vision and it's displaying certain kinds of motion, I can still feel it a bit though, but I suspect that would affect most people that way.

I advise getting some kind of blue UV light blocking glasses as suggested. Artificial blue light is high intensity and can cause eye fatigue, insomnia, headaches, and even nausea. The combination of that = motion sickness. It can also make your eyes blink less, causing dryness and actual physical damage.

Anyone that sits in front of a digital display for long periods is susceptible to it. The closer you are to the screen, the more your eyes see the screen vs surroundings. This is why it's worse for you when you sit close.

There are many brands of gaming eyewear now, but any yellow, amber or orange tinted lenses will block out blue light. Thus there are many, many options from sports glasses, to shooting range glasses to night driving glasses.

I'm considering getting a pair of Gunnar MLG Phantoms that I found for $62, but for now I'm getting by with some orange tinted Ryders I bought for mt biking a long time ago. My Ryders are a bit too dark for gaming though.

My Ryders do increase contrast and clarity, and I can tell when I lift them up and down to see with and without them that they very slightly magnify for better focusing like a lot of gaming and other glasses do.

Gunnars are a bit pricey, but they're designed by a former employee of Oakley, and Oakley always uses high quality materials, very durable coatings, and optically aligned lenses (which IS a thing believe it or not). I've had Oakleys before and they were very good.

Gunnars have been called overpriced, flimsy, etc, but the ones that have a lot of flex to them are made that way to accommodate a wide range of head sizes comfortably, and they use materials like stainless steel and alu-mag alloy. They also have silicone adjustable nose pads for comfort and fit.

Gunnars also have length adjustable straight temple pieces that fit comfortably under headsets and headphones. They will also guarantee comfort and fit for 30 days, offering no stocking fee refunds. They have 2.5x magnification, and are NeoScopic (made for close viewing).

I'm looking to go pale yellow, but any amount of tint WILL slightly change the effective saturation levels of the colors of your display. That however can be easily compensated for by toning down the color saturation of your display a bit, which can even make it last longer.

With something like glasses that you wear for long periods to protect your eyes, you get what you pay for. These are good for lots of things though. Extended gaming or general computer use, any stores or events with lots of displays or fluorescent lighting, night driving, shooting range, etc.

Just a disclaimer, don't forget that eyewear alone can't do it all. A lot of gamers forget to drink and eat, which can cause problems itself. And although you can game 3 to 8 hrs or more, doing it consistently gets your eyes used to focusing at one fixed distance, which is not good for them.

And as mentioned, FOV matters a lot too, many are very negatively affected by narrow FOVs. Check with WSGF.org if you cannot find FOV hacks for the games you're playing. Last resort would be moving back a bit from the screen as you noted.

Last edited by a moderator:

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Keyboard Yes
Thanks Frag. I've heard that those sort of glasses are meant to be quite effective at reducing eye strain. Don't they tint everything yellow though? Also, I'd need a pair that fit over prescription glasses, too.

I'll check out that website.

Processor Intel 13700K
Storage SSDs - Nextorage 4TB, Samsung EVO 970 500GB, Plextor M5Pro 128GB, HDDs - WD Black 6TB, 2x 1TB
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
Thanks Frag. I've heard that those sort of glasses are meant to be quite effective at reducing eye strain. Don't they tint everything yellow though? Also, I'd need a pair that fit over prescription glasses, too.

I'll check out that website.

Actually one of the reasons Gunnars cost more is because they also offer prescription versions, which obviously adds some overhead to their business.

Another option if you want to wear something over your glasses is a reputable brand of yellow safety glasses, which are made slightly oversized, and can be had fairly cheap. They look butt ugly though, so you'd look like super nerd at LAN parties, and they'd likely make use of headsets or headphones uncomfortable.

Gunnar also make clear versions for general computer use, but the tint is what specifically blocks the damaging blue light. It also enhances color and contrast. This is why shooting range and night driving glasses are made yellow. Less glare, more contrast, less fatigue.

You pay a bit more on the actual Gunnar site, an $80 MSRP for the models I mentioned, vs $62 from an Amazon sub vendor, but they have a 10% off offer on their site, plus it's a guaranteed way of getting their satisfaction guaranteed 30 day return privilege, and I would think any potential warranty issues would be handled faster and better too.

I'm one that generally looks for alternative brands when I think a product costs more than I want to pay, but I really haven't liked what I've seen in other brands. Whether it be fit, durability, or styling, the Gunnars are the only ones that seem to have everything I'm looking for, and mind you I've checked into a lot of yellow shooting and night driving glasses too.

Thus I've kinda settled on the best price I can get on a pair of Gunnars, from a site that has a good customer rating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
You can buy expensive glasses, I have no experience with them so can't say whether they really are worth it or not.

But there is also other stuff you can do. Well-lit rooms and adapting monitor brightness is one, another is F.lux.

https://justgetflux.com/

Really helpful, especially when the sun goes down.

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix
You are just getting older. Don't forget to see the butt doctor for your annual colon cancer screening!

Processor Intel 13700K
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
Just a heads up, I've actually been experimenting with trying the clear lenses in my Ryder glasses, as the orange ones are a bit too dark. It does seem to make a difference even though it doesn't block out a lot of blue light like yellow, amber and orange ones do.

I've not tried F.lux but I don't think I'd like it. Their demo seems to show the halo mode not just darkening the screen but changing colors somewhat. Instead I prefer to adjust my room lighting.

I have two semi dark shade (mica) torchiere floor lamps on either side of the displays about 11' apart and I also have venetian blinds I adjust backwards so the light spills upward on the ceiling.

I also have a 18" under cabinet light I got from Lowes, which I taped a bent piece of cardboard to to act as a shade to evenly distribute it's light around the back of my TV.

Between all this I can pretty much play any type of game any time of day depending how I set things up, though I prefer to play the darker horror type games at night for best lighting.

Reactions: xvi

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
You are just getting older. Don't forget to see the butt doctor for your annual colon cancer screening!

And also get yourself checked for diabetes that can bork your vision and Bladder

"No I'M not Taking the piss"

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Keyboard Yes

And there's advice, told Easy Rhino style. :laugh: :D

True though, we all start to fall apart little by little as we get older, just like that old car. The sickie has greatly subsided though since I posted this. I think those cluster migraines had a lot to do with it.

Processor Intel 13700K
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
You seem to go a while without posting lately Mailman, and at first you're non combative when you step back in, but invariably you always erode into a passive aggressive arsehole.

Your avatar is enough to cause a certain kind of nausea. :rolleyes:

System Name Old Gateway / Steam Deck OLED LE
Processor i5 4440 3.1ghz / Jupiter 4c 8t
Motherboard Gateway / Valve
Cooling Eh it doesn't thermal throttle
Memory 2x 8GB JEDEC 1600mhz DDR3 / 16gb DDR5 6400
Video Card(s) RX 560D 4GB / Navi II 8CU
Storage 240gb 2.5 SSD / 1TB nvme
Display(s) Dell @ 1280*1024 75hz / 800p OLED
Case Gateway / Valve LE
Audio Device(s) Gateway Diamond Audio EMC2.0-USB 5375U ($15 a long ass time ago), Valve
Power Supply 380w oem / 65w valve USB-C
Mouse Purple Walmart special, 1600dpi. Black desk mat
Keyboard SteelSeries Apex 100 / virtual
VR HMD Lmao
Software Windows 10 / Steam OS
Benchmark Scores It can run Crysis (Original), Doom 2016, and Halo MCC. SD LE 45fps
My issue with motion sickness didn't really occur until after my brain surgery. Buying this expensive $800 Asus swift helps a lot though. tried playing on a 4k tv and it made me feel sick, but i don't have that issue with this monitor

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
You seem to go a while without posting lately Mailman, and at first you're non combative when you step back in, but invariably you always erode into a passive aggressive arsehole.

Your avatar is enough to cause a certain kind of nausea. :rolleyes:
Its possible.....then again no.

Processor Intel 13700K
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
I think the problem as described by OP was caused specifically by the strobing, which is known to cause CRT-like flicker. It's one tradeoff of G-Sync not commonly mentioned, despite being potentially the most harmful.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Keyboard Yes
I think the problem as described by OP was caused specifically by the strobing, which is known to cause CRT-like flicker. It's one tradeoff of G-Sync not commonly mentioned, despite being potentially the most harmful.
That's nearly right, Frag. I was getting it whether the display was strobed or not, but the strobing did make it somewhat worse, even just on the desktop. When I realized it, I ran the display unstrobed for a bit and it did help.

I did post somewhere above, that I was going through a period of daily migraines, or "cluster migraines" and now that it's gone, the sickie effect has gone away. Ok, I can still technically feel it a bit at times, but I think there can always be a shade of it for people as a whole, depending on the exact conditions eg type of motion, screen brightness, ambient brightness, how much it fills your vision etc.

System Name Rainbow
Processor Intel Core i7 8700k
Motherboard MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC
Cooling Corsair H115i, 2x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM
Memory G. Skill TridentZ RGB 4x8GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity
Storage 2x Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | 2xHGST Deskstar 4TB 7.2K
Display(s) Samsung C27HG70
Case Xigmatek Aquila
Power Supply Seasonic 760W SS-760XP
Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 4 trillion points in GmailMark, over 144 FPS 2K Facebook Scrolling (Extreme Quality preset)
When I was young, I got a good bit of motion sickness with Red Faction 2. Never really got it with anything else. That was back in the CRT days.
I had a friend that used to get sick when he played Descent I & II.
The 360 degree rotational movement nailed him after 10 minutes or so. Nobody else that I knew had the issue.
Oh man I miss that game. Seems like if any game would make me green around the gills, that would be it, but never had issues oddly enough.

FireFox

The Power Of Intel
Processor Intel i7 10700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus XII Hero
Cooling 2x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 480 - 1x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 420 - D5 VPP655P - 13x Corsair LL120 - LL140
Memory 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3600Hz
Video Card(s) EVGA GEFORCE RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB/1TB - WD Blue SN550 1TB - 2 X WD Blue 1TB - 3 X WD Black 1TB
Display(s) Asus ROG PG278QR 2560x1440 144Hz (Overclocked 165Hz )/ Samsung
Case Corsair Obsidian 1000D
Audio Device(s) I prefer Gaming-Headset
Power Supply Enermax MaxTytan 1250W 80+ Titanium
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard Virtuis Advanced Gaming Keyboard ( Batboard )
Software Windows 10 Enterprise/Windows 10 Pro/Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores My PC runs FiFA
All what i can say is:
Many of us here are over 40 and one day or another we have to give up and accept that we are not that young anymore and that we can't pretend to be playing Games for hours and hours as we used to when we were 15/20:eek: