• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Monitor blinking white

He4RtL3sS

Hello

Today i was on my pc then i pressed pc powe button i noticed that the screen blinked white then go off i

tried to open again the pc the screen didn't turned on only keep flashing white for couple of times then go off but the pc turned on normally i

removed the hdmi cable and pressed the monitor menu button but sometimes screen flashing and sometimes the whole screen go

white for a minute then off when i remove the adapter from the cable then connect again the screen flashing white then off the menu never appear the screen model is samsung S22c350h led

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
Monitor has a VGA input does the problem occur when connected by D Sub VGA if so
If it still in warrenty open a Rma ticket with the Supplier/ Manafacture

Last edited:

He4RtL3sS

Monitor has a VGA input does the problem occur when connected by D Sub VGA if so
If it still in warrenty open a Rma ticket with the Supplier/ Manafacture

i didn't tried the vga cable but the problem exist without any cables too only the power cable , menu doesnt appear too when i press the menu button the screen flashs white and sometimes the whole screen is white but unfortunately im out of warranty and ty for ur replynly the power cable menu dont work when i press the menu button the screen flashs white and sometimes the whole screen is white but unfortunately im out of warranty and ty for ur reply

Update i tried the d sub but same

Last edited:
System Name Cypher-C4
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
Cooling Deepcool AK620
Memory 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual
Storage 250GB Crucial MX500 + 2TB Crucial MX500 + 2TB WD Black + 4TB Toshiba + 1TB Samsung F3
Display(s) Acer XV272UP
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D
Audio Device(s) Behringher UMC202HD Audio Interface + Mackie HM-4 + Sennheiser HD 280 Pro + Shure SM58
Power Supply Corsair HX750i
Mouse Steelseries Rival 310
Keyboard Keychron K8 + Kailh BOX Crystal Jade switches + Ducky Good in Blue keycaps
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Can you list your computer specs? It might help

He4RtL3sS

Core i5 4430
R9 270x
Psu 750m
8gb rams
gigabyte b85 hd3

Before the screen do this problem

There was a problem in electric

Example . When i unplug some electronic device from the power the screen blanking
black for a second then back normally
this problem happen every day and in latertime the screen go off and make square colors then i need to restart the pc to open it again

Last edited:
System Name Brightworks Systems BWS-6 E-IV
Processor Intel Core i5-6600 @ 3.9GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 Rev 1.0
Cooling Quality case, 2 x Fractal Design 140mm fans, stock CPU HSF
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3000 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) EVGA GEForce GTX 1050Ti 4Gb GDDR5
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD
Display(s) Samsung S24E650BW LED x 2
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 550W G2 Gold
Mouse Logitech M190
Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Comfort 5050
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
It does sound like the monitor has failed. I would unplug the monitor from the wall for a few second and try again. Even with no data cable connected to your computer, you should be able to access the monitor's own OSD menu. If you cannot, the monitor is bad.