• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

BSOD and continuous reboots

Hi. My friend has a HP Pavilion Slimline s5-1050z CTO Desktop PC and it's getting BSOD's and when shutting down it will just go into a constant reboot loop. I did the diagnostics and everything checks out ok which is so frustrating. I attached a zip file with the error logs. Can someone experienced in looking at those take a look and give some input? Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

Attachments

• crash.zip
    109.3 KB · Views: 141
System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified

I formatted it "clean" two different ways. The first time I used the HP recovery partition and the second time I got a Windows 7 iso disc and installed without the bloatware. BOTH methods still produce the issues I am having with his computer. Did you look at the files contained in the zip file I uploaded? I was hoping some one would look at them and be able to give me an exact reason as to why the issues are happening. Thanks

Issue seems to be resolved... looks to be a memory stick issue which oddly didn't show in the 1st round of tests. Thanks