• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Ex_ReVeN

ex_reven

Bored, eh Reven? lol

I was just thinking, my wiring is a lot like yours, don't you find it a bit strange that a case as cavernous as ours, can be so hard to wire cleanly? lol

Yeah. Its friggen crazy. But at least it doesnt matter as much. Imagine having crappy cable management in one of those tiny HTPC cases :p.

I dont have time to fix something that trivial lol...
im currently photoshopping a photo of the city, I have to remove ALL of the people :p

Man ur case is great. A few easy fixes you could do:
-Fold IDE Cable into thirds (width) then ziptie
-Sleeve/Gaffer Tape the AcceleroX2 fan wir

T

techn0l0gy_b0y

hey x-reven when you opening the sidepanel does this nickel serface scratched??

ex_reven

Here are two photos of the scratch areas, and a photo of holes i drilled to put the front panel power/usb/reset/audio cables through :)

IMO the scratching isnt that bad, and only takes place where the door hooks into the frame of the case. If you were less violent (i dont really care about things i cant see) you wont scratch it too badly. I use too much force when I close the doors i guess :p

Hope that helps you

T

techn0l0gy_b0y

yes that there scratched mine too bt why is to all stackers the same????

ex_reven

Do you have the Stacker 830 or the 810?

Sorry I didnt understand you, are you asking why all stackers get scratched like that or why all stackers look the same?

T

techn0l0gy_b0y

i have stacker 830 like yours and i told u that mine stacker scratched too bt from the left side not the right side and why all the stackers are scratched here and another question does your powerled works???

ex_reven

Powerled works. Blue when on standby and red when computer is on.

As far as I know, theres no way this type of aluminium can be free of scratching...its inside anyway, so no big deal.

T

techn0l0gy_b0y

mine powerled does not work never why i try to connect it with different ways bt no result

ex_reven

check the manual, and use the Connector that comes with the board.
Maybe you have it plugged into the ground and the ground plugged into the 3v bit

T

techn0l0gy_b0y

now is connected with the connector and i try without the connector bt is the same why??

ex_reven

Did you check the manual?

You must be plugging it in the wrong place, theres not really any other reason for it

T

techn0l0gy_b0y

im checking it now can u pls give me your msn or your yahoo to talking when i need help???