• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Russia Develops First Domestic B450 Motherboard

System Name Work in progress
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus PRIME B350M-A
Cooling Wraith Stealth Cooler, 4x140mm Noctua NF-A14 FLX 1200RPM Case Fans
Memory Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK16GX4M2A2400C14R DDR4 2400MHz Vengeance LPX DIMM
Video Card(s) GTX 1050 2GB (for now) 3060 12GB on order
Storage Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Lots of HDD storage
Display(s) 32 inch 4K LG, 55 & 48 inch LG OLED, 40 inch Panasonic LED LCD
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Sound: LG Monitor Built-in speakers (currently), Mike: Marantz MaZ
Power Supply Corsair CS550M 550W ATX Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified, Semi-Modular Design
Mouse Logitech M280
Keyboard Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750R (works best in summer)
VR HMD none
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM, Captur 1 21
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20: 3508 (WIP)
Now now now. Never forget that if it wasn't for us Yanks and our superior technology you Aussies would be speaking Japanese right now.
Or if not for the T-34 tank we would all be Sprechend Deutsch?

Or if not for the T-34 tank we would all be Sprechend Deutsch?
My grandfather was one of the first Allied troops on New Guinea. He probably figured someone had to protect your arses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Coral_Sea

System Name Work in progress
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus PRIME B350M-A
Cooling Wraith Stealth Cooler, 4x140mm Noctua NF-A14 FLX 1200RPM Case Fans
Memory Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK16GX4M2A2400C14R DDR4 2400MHz Vengeance LPX DIMM
Video Card(s) GTX 1050 2GB (for now) 3060 12GB on order
Storage Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Lots of HDD storage
Display(s) 32 inch 4K LG, 55 & 48 inch LG OLED, 40 inch Panasonic LED LCD
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Sound: LG Monitor Built-in speakers (currently), Mike: Marantz MaZ
Power Supply Corsair CS550M 550W ATX Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified, Semi-Modular Design
Mouse Logitech M280
Keyboard Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750R (works best in summer)
VR HMD none
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM, Captur 1 21
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20: 3508 (WIP)
With multiple relatives serving on several fronts in WW1 & WW2, Malaysia, Vietnam, East Timor, Afghanistan, etc I think we did our bit.

After the Germans encountered the T-34 tank in 1941, German general Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist called it "the finest tank in the world" and Heinz Guderian affirmed the T-34's "vast superiority" over German tanks. Over 80,000 were produced.

Australia won WW1. Russia beat Hitler. The atomic bomb beat the Japanese. The Korean war is still ongoing. The Viet Cong won Vietnam. Chaos rules in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Russia and India have technical superiority (using Australian-developed scramjets). China has numerical superiority and manmade islands.

Spending 10% of GDP on defence is working really well ... like Detroit?

I regret making the above comment. I am listening to The Drum (ABC current affairs panel TV program) openly discuss the threat of war with China.

Last edited:
System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Now now now. Never forget that if it wasn't for us Yanks and our superior technology you Aussies would be speaking Japanese right now.
Lol, way off topic, but the Japanese forces had no chance against the Aussies, IF they ever decided to invade, we didn't need any help.
How's it feel knowing the yanks won by killing thousands of innocent women and children with an atomic bomb because they couldn't handle one tiny country?

Take off that tinfoil hat.
You clearly didnt study much about cold war.

And no, our world isnt different to then. Its still exactly the same world as it was then.

In history, only stage, scenery and decorations are changed. Actors, their motives and whole fucking mankind stays the same. There isnt ANY development. Majority of what we know or rediscover now was discovered sometimes few thousands years ago.

Of course Im not talking about 100% same stuff, its generalized.

Our world lives in illusion of progress, while only progress we are able to do is technical one. But we dont actually move anywhere. Hidden in plain sight, there are still jungle rules behind everything.

D

Deleted member 205776

And no, our world isnt different to then. Its still exactly the same world as it was then.

In history, only stage, scenery and decorations are changed. Actors, their motives and whole fucking mankind stays the same. There isnt ANY development. Majority of what we know or rediscover now was discovered sometimes few thousands years ago.

Our world lives in illusion of progress, while only progress we are able to do is technical one. But we dont actually move anywhere. Hidden in plain sight, there are still jungle rules behind everything.
So Russia today is the same Soviet Russia during the Cold War? Ok. Lol. I feel like any hardware that isn't made in Taiwan or the U.S. is a good candidate to be shat on by every tinfoil hat lunatic on this forum.

This thread's going to shit. I'm out.

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Motherboard MSI MEG x570 Ace
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB Elite
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB, Samsung 980 1TB, Teamgroup MP34 4TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx + 2x AOC 2425W
Case Fractal Design Meshify Lite 2
Audio Device(s) Blue Yeti + SteelSeries Arctis 5 / Samsung HW-T550
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Professional
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK

My dude, this is a tech forum about tech stuff. Whatever you think you're talking about isn't relevant to the topic on hand.

Were talking about a motherboard, not Soviet vs United States politics. Come back to 2021.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11
A: none because it wasn't made in the U.S. for the Russian market.
Russia likes spying too, you know.

So Russia today is the same Soviet Russia during the Cold War? Ok. Lol.
It's basically become similar from a human rights perspective.

And both countries engage in spying, even on their own citizens, so suspicion is understandable if at times over the top.

But yes, in short, there is no evidence of anything beyond the amd psp. Make of that what you will.

D

Deleted member 205776

And both countries engage in spying, even on their own citizens, so suspicion is understandable if at times over the top.
There isn't a single government on Earth that doesn't do that. Main offender would be the United States, the same country that no one bats an eye when mentioned.

The amount of suspicion and tinfoil hattery in these forums when China, Russia or whatever are mentioned is completely laughable, even idiotic.

That being said, we're way off topic. My last reply on the matter.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11
Main offender would be the United States, the same country that no one bats an eye when mentioned.
You clearly haven't been online here long...

So Russia today is the same Soviet Russia during the Cold War? Ok. Lol. I feel like any hardware that isn't made in Taiwan or the U.S. is a good candidate to be shat on by every tinfoil hat lunatic on this forum.

This thread's going to shit. I'm out.
I would like to use my time and kindly remind you that certain guy named Putin, which is effectively one and only ruler of RU was KGB operative for 16 years.

And while USA government on the surface looks normal, its just puppets for their very extensive deep state. Which apart previous US president wasnt ever kept in check, but rather supported by whoever had seat of power at that time.

China is ruled by hardcore communist who dreams about at least financial world supremacy, if not regular.

Everyone spies when they can. And current status is probably even worse than Cold War.

While illusion of our "modern" world is currently relatively safe, there is for many years now always some proxy war somewhere. Given dear leaders of so called "civilization" most of the time support these activities its more or less matter of time before it goes horribly wrong somewhere and our safe world will be definitely unsafe. At least if someone decides for nuclear strike it wont take long till end. Enough arsenal on this planet to kill everything on it many times.

Problem isnt that RU is more or less same as CCCP, but mankind itself is same.

But Im going waay off topic. Also my original note about spy chips was pretty much just joke. Maybe I will add some smile faces next time. Or at least /s ..

Last edited: