• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT in Neon Yellow Colorway Is Leaked by Online Store in Singapore

T0@st

News Editor
Staff member
A well reputed Singaporean electronics store has created a pre-order listing for a bright yellow version of Logitech's G PRO X SUPERLIGHT wireless gaming mouse. The pre-order page seems to have appeared at some point late last week, on e-commerce marketplace Carousell SG, and keen eyed members of the /mousereview subreddit were quick to post about the newly leaked edition.

It was debated whether the listing and images of the model were a fake out, but community members local to Singapore have claimed that the Xtreme Solution store has a great reputation with customers and hardware suppliers alike.

The yellow G PRO X SUPERLIGHT appears to be another simple color refresh, with no update to hardware according to information sourced from the packaging. This mirrors past releases of new color editions, with a Red Superlight released last autumn and a Pink edition earlier in the year. Enthusiasts have been speculating about a potential hardware refresh, especially after the recent G502 X range update, but Logitech have continued to stick with the G PRO X SUPERLIGHT's 2019 internal specifications. It was hoped that Logitech would have an answer to Razer's latest and equivalent model - the Viper V2 Pro.

A result of our continued collaboration with top esports pros, PRO X SUPERLIGHT is engineered with a single goal—to create the lightest possible PRO wireless gaming mouse while retaining the quality, structural integrity and pro-grade standards that Logitech G delivers. Take first faster than ever.

ZERØ OPPOSITION. Remove all obstacles in the way of winning with our lightest and fastest PRO mouse ever. The new weapon of choice for the world's top e-sports professional athletes, it weighs less than 63 grams and delivers near frictionless glide. PRO X SUPERLIGHT continues our design philosophy of ZERØ OPPOSITION—our commitment to remove all obstacles to create the purest possible connection between the player and the game. Advanced low-latency LIGHTSPEED wireless. Sub-micron precision with HERO 25K sensor. Remove all obstacles with our lightest and fastest PRO mouse ever.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

Processor 5800x3D
Motherboard x570 Extreme 4
Cooling Deepcool AK620 Digital
Memory 2x16 Crucial 3200 Mhz
Video Card(s) 4070 SUPER FE
Storage 500 GB WD SN750 / 870 Evo 500 GB / Kingston 480 GB SSD
Display(s) Alienware 34 aw3418dw / ROG Swift pg27q
Case Corsair 3000D
Power Supply Seasonic V3 1000w
Mouse Model O
Keyboard GMMK Pro w/ SP Magic Girls
Software WIndows 10 Pro
Looks like the Razor Cyberpunk mouse.

System Name Sleepy Painter
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus TuF Gaming X570-PLUS/WIFI
Cooling FSP Windale 6 - Passive
Memory 2x16GB F4-3600C16-16GVKC @ 16-19-21-36-58-1T
Video Card(s) MSI RX580 8GB
Storage 2x Samsung PM963 960GB nVME RAID0, Crucial BX500 1TB SATA, WD Blue 3D 2TB SATA
Display(s) Microboard 32" Curved 1080P 144hz VA w/ Freesync
Case NZXT Gamma Classic Black
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D1
Power Supply Rosewill 1KW on 240V@60hz
Mouse Logitech MX518 Legend
Keyboard Red Dragon K552
Software Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC 1809 17763.1757
*yawn*

Wake me up when I can buy an Aerograhpene composite mouse, with monofilament - Carbon Fiber coaxial cable, and directly interfacing with PCIe/CXL. (gimme mah hardware-interrupts back!)
Petroleum-derived hydrocarbon polymers and ISM band radios are so passé :laugh:

The Neon Yellow version seems to have contradictory pictures. The box are shows it as a right handed mouse since the back/forward buttons are on the left side only. Then there's the separate picture just showing the mouse without the box and it is showing 2 side buttons on the left and 2 side buttons on the right. Which would mean it's an ambidextrous mouse.

As I recall, the original G Pro Wireless was indeed an ambidextrous design. But it's successor the G Pro X Superlight was right-handed only.

YUCK!. I don't mind colour, but something like a nice dark blue or very dark green would be nicer.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
I know that Logi isn't really considered a premium brand or anything, but pleeze, pleeze don't put RazziRo's supremely garbaggio crapola in the same sentence along with them.....

TIA from a loyal, longtime, & humble MX2 user :D

After having a wireless mouse for a while, I don't really see the advantage of having one.

Depends on the mouse, if you get something that needs weekly chargin, yeah it sucks. Otherwise it's pretty great, I have an MX3 and I have to plug it in about every 2 or 3 months or something, and it charges in about 2 hours, not that you need to wait that long as just a couple minutes gives you about a day of use (logitech claims 3 hours after a single minute of charging)