• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Watercool Unveils Heatkiller V Pro Water Block for NVIDIA RTX 4090 STRIX/TUF

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
With the HEATKILLER V Pro for ASUS RTX 4090 STRIX and TUF, WATERCOOL proudly presents its latest cooler generation suitable for the GeForce RTX 4090 High-End models from ASUS. For this purpose, the cooler has been redesigned from scratch and features a modular high-performance base plate as a special "highlight," which massively increases the cooling performance once again.

In addition, the cooler uses approved technologies like the dual layer inflow and symmetrically designed cooling channels. To keep the hot GDDR6X memory in control, special high-performance thermal pads are included in the scope of delivery. The HEATKILLER V Pro for ASUS RTX 4090 STRIX and TUF will be available in the coming days from select retailers as well as directly from Watercool's online store, but with some waiting time.

For now, the cooler is available in two different configurations. In addition to a polished stainless steel version, there is also a black variant. Both versions on a nickel-plated base plate incl. viewing window and aRGB illumination.

Please find the complete announcement as well as pictures in the attachment.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Extremely clean!

I am not a fan of RGB. I would be interested to see what a solid face could look like!

Processor 12900K
Motherboard Z690 TUF
Cooling Arctic LFII 360 w/ Phanteks T30s
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600 CL14
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 FTW3
Storage 2TB Firecuda 530 + 2x 1TB Firecuda 530s RAID0
Display(s) Samsung G9
Case O11D Evo
Audio Device(s) Schiit Modi 3E + Megni Heresy, HD6XX, GSX1000, Game One, Kanto Yu
Power Supply HX1200
Mouse MZ1
Keyboard GMMK Pro

ir_cow

Staff member
I like Heatkiller products, but they are late to the party here.

Interesting. I buy from them all the time. Maybe this is new, or I just didn't think to look anymore.
If I remember correctly, I spoke to them about the EK VS Alphacool and the Heatkillers. When I purchased all my water-cooling parts and pieces. HEATKiller did not have everything I was looking for.