• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

RoboCop: Rogue City Updated With New Game+ Mode

T0@st

News Editor
Staff member
Greetings citizens! We're glad to not only announce, but also launch a new major update for RoboCop: Rogue City! New Game Plus is here. Re-live the journey with all of your previously unlocked skills and Auto-9 upgrades, for the full "invincible robotic law enforcement officer" experience. To unlock the mode, just finish the game after the update is applied—this can be done by reloading a save made just before completing the game. Once done, a new save file will be created, and loading it will grant you access to NG+!

Welcome to Detroit; crime runs rampant as the city lies on the edge of ruin, people fighting for scraps as others live extravagant lives of luxury. Control of the Detroit Police Department is given to the Omni Consumer Products corporation in an attempt to restore order. You are that solution, RoboCop, a cyborg tasked with protecting the city. RoboCop: Rogue City is available on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and PC. Purchase now at: https://robocop-roguecity.com.

Arriving with NG+ is a new difficulty level, making enemies deadlier. If you're up for a challenge, time to try the "There Will be Trouble" difficulty!

A new Golden Auto-9 skin will be unlocked as soon as you beat the game:

Changelog:
  • Added a New Game Plus mode
  • Added a new difficulty: "There Will be Trouble"
  • Added a new unlockable Golden Auto-9 skin, available once NG+ is available
  • Added more Auto-9 Chips and Boards
  • Fixed the shooting mode not properly resetting when exiting interiors
  • Fixed RoboCop's right hand disappearing when grabbing a human enemy while unaliving them
  • Fixed the Stolen Vehicle investigation being skipped if Ben immediately opened the locker

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
Lack of NG+ was my biggest gripe with this game, so glad to see that they've finally added it, will have to give it another playthrough now and shoot some more bad guys in the genitals!

Also big props to the devs Teyon for continuing to improve their game after it's released. Most so-called AAA studios don't do this anymore, or if they do it's adding features that really should have been there on launch day. To see a AA developer have this level of commitment to a title is refreshing.

Personally never saw the need for NG+
I always have many more games I want to play than time I want to / can dedicate to it.
If I ever revisit a game which is extremely rare, the time between would be so large that NG+ would be irrelevant.

System Name THU
Processor Intel Core i5-13600KF
Motherboard ASUS PRIME Z790-P D4
Cooling SilentiumPC Fortis 3 v2 + Arctic Cooling MX-2
Memory Crucial Ballistix 2x16 GB DDR4-3600 CL16 (dual rank)
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ventus 3X OC 12 GB GDDR6X (2610/21000 @ 0.91 V)
Storage Lexar NM790 2 TB + Corsair MP510 960 GB + PNY XLR8 CS3030 500 GB + Toshiba E300 3 TB
Display(s) LG OLED C8 55" + ASUS VP229Q
Case Fractal Design Define R6
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V381 + Monitor Audio Bronze 6 + Bronze FX | FiiO E10K-TC + Sony MDR-7506
Power Supply Corsair RM650
Mouse Logitech M705 Marathon
Keyboard Corsair K55 RGB PRO
Software Windows 10 Home
Benchmark Scores Benchmarks in 2024?
Lack of NG+ was my biggest gripe with this game, so glad to see that they've finally added it, will have to give it another playthrough now and shoot some more bad guys in the genitals!

Also big props to the devs Teyon for continuing to improve their game after it's released. Most so-called AAA studios don't do this anymore, or if they do it's adding features that really should have been there on launch day. To see a AA developer have this level of commitment to a title is refreshing.

Yep, happy about this. I'll definitely play it again on more powerful hardware.

Extremely demanding game. I ended up playing in 1080p DLAA with integer scaling to 4K, and some moments still dropped below 60 FPS. Native 1440p as well as 4K DLSS Performance kept dropping below 60 a lot.

But outside of performance, I had no issues with the game. You can see they love the 80s and know exactly how to make a game like this. I wonder what they might do next.

freeagent

Staff member
Processor AMD R9 5900X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Thermalright Aqua Elite 360 V3 1x TL-B12, 2x TL-C12 Pro, 2x TL K12
Memory 2x8 G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3200C14, 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Black and White 3200 C14
Video Card(s) Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC
Storage WD SN850 1TB, SN850X 2TB, Asus Hyper M.2, 2x SN770 1TB
Display(s) LG 50UP7100
Case Fractal Torrent Compact RGB
Audio Device(s) JBL 2.1 Deep Bass
Power Supply Seasonic Vertex GX-1000, Monster HDP1800
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213
VR HMD Oculus 3
Software Yes
Benchmark Scores Yes
will have to give it another playthrough now and shoot some more bad guys in the genitals!
This is the comment that led me to buy the game, I did spent the extra tenner..