• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVIDIA to Only Launch the Flagship GeForce RTX 5090 in 2024, Rest of the Series in 2025

wolf

Performance Enthusiast
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX3080 Deshrouded
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB
Display(s) LG 42C2 4K OLED
Case Coolermaster NR200P
Audio Device(s) LG SN5Y / Focal Clear
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RBG Pro SE
Keyboard Glorious GMMK Compact w/pudding
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
Software case populated with Artic P12's
Benchmark Scores 4k120 OLED Gsync bliss
No matter what, none of their AMD videos have a positive thumbnail.
Simply wrong, didn't take long to find these at all. And more for positives on their CPU's

1715053002470.png

Attachments

• 1715052905370.png
    1715052905370.png
    1 MB · Views: 15
System Name GameStation
Processor AMD R5 5600X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550
Cooling Artic Freezer II 120
Memory 16 GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900 XTX
Storage 2 TB SSD
Case Cooler Master Elite 120
PS: If you're an AMD fanboy/fangirl/fanwhatever I understand being bothered by Tim saying FSR is the worst between FSR, XESS and DLSS. Othewise I don't see why promoting DLSS for nVidia users would bother you.
I am an AMD fanboi simply because they have shown better pro consumer actions, pro open standrads and pro FOSS.

I despise Intel because I remember how they treaded us when they were on top and how they resorted to illegal practices to almost kill AMD.

Lastly I hate Ngreedia because they ate everything that AMD isnt (as listed above).

But before being a fanboi of any corporation, I am a fanboi of us the consumers and a gamer that love the openness offered by the PC platform.

That openness is rapidly being extinguished by Ngreedia locking tech. Sample, you cannot enjoy all the eye candy in the Arkham games if you dont have a Ngreedia gpu due to being polluted by Phyx or in The Ascent, which only has DLSS with no FSR or XESS.

Now its even worse with DLSS.

Yet nobody sees that or say anything to stop the pollution.

I’m glad that I’m old and wont be around to see the end of openness in pc gaming thanks to Ngreedia and the current crop of dumb customers that dont value their right to options.

Simply wrong, didn't take long to find these at all. And more for positives on their CPU's

View attachment 346478
Curious how you missed the part that I wrote, saying that I stopped watching them, so no, never saw those.

Also, pay attention to Steves face, still negative. You need to check how people perceive and react to visual clues at the subliminal level.

But I’m curious, how many times they called DLSS and RT a must have?

wolf

Performance Enthusiast
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Case Coolermaster NR200P
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
Curious how you missed the part that I wrote, saying that I stopped watching them, so no, never saw those.
Without indicating when you stopped, I must be a mind reader to know at exactly which point forward you never saw the thumbnails, but I'd wager there are positive ones from before you stopped too.
Also, pay attention to Steves face, still negative. You need to check how people perceive and react to visual clues at the subliminal level.
I suspected you might have a personal interpretation that was still that they're negative, can't help you there, even though it's obvious he's looking negatively at the GeForce which has the DESTROYED label.
I can't recall a single time tbh, he very begrudgingly feels forced to admit (because Tim's upscaling testing conclusively bears it out) that DLSS is the superior upscaling tech if that matters to you as a buyer, and routinely says RT shouldn't matter to most buyers that are looking in the midrange or lower end of the market.

System Name The de-ploughminator Mk-II
Processor i7 13700KF
Motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon
Cooling ID-Cooling SE-226-XT + Phanteks T30
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5 7200Cas34
Video Card(s) Asus RTX4090 TUF
Storage Kingston KC3000 2TB NVME
Display(s) LG OLED CX48"
Case Corsair 5000D Air
Audio Device(s) KEF LSX II LT speakers + KEF KC62 Subwoofer
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Razor Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Corsair K75
Software win11
You been in a coma I see: FSR 3.1 announced 6 weeks ago.

And already tested by Hardware unboxed that usually loathe FSR and even they were impressed with the improvements

Already tested by HUB :roll:, doesn't look to me like you understand what you are saying.

At this point 5090 might even come out with some new fancy tech before FSR3.1 is implemented in more than a handful of games (with image quality inferior to XeSS 1.3 and DLSS 3.7 of course)

Processor Core i7-12700
Motherboard MSI B660 MAG Mortar
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 CL16 @ 3466 MT/s
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6800
Storage Too many to list, lol
Display(s) Gigabyte M27Q
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Power Supply Corsair RM750x
Mouse Too many to list, lol
Keyboard Membrane, baby
Software Win10, Mint, Fedora
This is a funny complaint to me, because if anything Hardware Unboxed is highly skeptical of RT--both because Steve has a declared bias towards competitive shooters (higher frame rates), and because RT has yet to show much of a visual payoff in return for the perf hit in most of the games in which it's featured. By the same token, HUB is and always was highly unimpressed with DLSS 3.0 (and later FSR frame gen). They acknowledge that the feature is interesting, but they also emphasize, constantly, that there are tons of use cases in which it is useless, possibly worse than useless.

Contrast all of the above with just about any other tech review channel, most of which chase hype at all costs. The idea that HUB carries water for Nvidia is laugh-out-loud absurd. Yes, they prefer DLSS to FSR. So does everyone on the planet. They also criticize AMD for its often incoherent pricing/marketing schemes. Those criticisms are well deserved.

Personally, I don't have much use for anything on youtube, these days. The whole site has become a wasteland of empty clickbait timewasters and shameless self-promotion. But if you do want balanced, well-researched, and consumer-oriented hardware analysis in video form, HUB is as good as you'll find, and better than the vast majority. If you don't care for video, then Techpowerup's all you need.

System Name GameStation
Processor AMD R5 5600X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550
Cooling Artic Freezer II 120
Memory 16 GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900 XTX
Storage 2 TB SSD
Case Cooler Master Elite 120
Without indicating when you stopped, I must be a mind reader to know at exactly which point forward you never saw the thumbnails, but I'd wager there are positive ones from before you stopped too.
The fact that I said I never saw a positive one should cover that and that was around the launch of the 7000 series.
I suspected you might have a personal interpretation that was still that they're negative, can't help you there, even though it's obvious he's looking negatively at the GeForce which has the DESTROYED label.
First picture is (in my eyes) incredulous of the gpu being good.
Second picture is like he is sadly telling the ngreedia gpu, “how could you, you were the chosen one” or something similar.
I can't recall a single time tbh, he very begrudgingly feels forced to admit (because Tim's upscaling testing conclusively bears it out) that DLSS is the superior upscaling tech if that matters to you as a buyer, and routinely says RT shouldn't matter to most buyers that are looking in the midrange or lower end of the market.
Dont get me wrong, DLSS might be better, but what pisses me off that nobody these days have a problem with the fact that its proprietary tech that forces you to buy their hardware.

Back in the day, that was an automatic “Con” to any smart reviewers and consumers.

Now people are blindly praising it.

This is a funny complaint to me, because if anything Hardware Unboxed is highly skeptical of RT--both because Steve has a declared bias towards competitive shooters (higher frame rates), and because RT has yet to show much of a visual payoff in return for the perf hit in most of the games in which it's featured. By the same token, HUB is and always was highly unimpressed with DLSS 3.0 (and later FSR frame gen). They acknowledge that the feature is interesting, but they also emphasize, constantly, that there are tons of use cases in which it is useless, possibly worse than useless.

Contrast all of the above with just about any other tech review channel, most of which chase hype at all costs. The idea that HUB carries water for Nvidia is laugh-out-loud absurd. Yes, they prefer DLSS to FSR. So does everyone on the planet. They also criticize AMD for its often incoherent pricing/marketing schemes. Those criticisms are well deserved.

Personally, I don't have much use for anything on youtube, these days. The whole site has become a wasteland of empty clickbait timewasters and shameless self-promotion. But if you do want balanced, well-researched, and consumer-oriented hardware analysis in video form, HUB is as good as you'll find, and better than the vast majority. If you don't care for video, then Techpowerup's all you need.
Please read my other post again, I clearly pointed my fingers at Tim. But Steve also has his share of the blame, just less.

They have changed and many have pointed that out.

Personally, I am doing very little viewing in youtube just as you described and yes, i get my info here. I simply dont comment much because of reasons.

System Name We call it 'x79', aka The x79 system
Processor E5 1680 v2
Motherboard Rampage IV Extreme
Cooling Soft tube loop w/ Black Ice GTX 360 and EK Supremacy Evo
Memory 32gb (4x8gb) 2400mhz cl11 Corsair Dominator
Video Card(s) Radeon VII, XFX with Samsung HBM dies
Storage Samsung 860 EVO 1tb
Display(s) old 27" Viewsonic 1080p, Asus 1080p, Viewsonic 4k
Case Thermaltake Core x9
Power Supply Corsair HX1200
Benchmark Scores Cinebench r15, w/ 1680v2 @ 4.6ghz and XMP enabled, 1648 1680v2 @ 4.7ghz RAM @ stock 1333mhz, 1696
looks like kopite loosely corrected this article. he says the 5080 "should" be first. rumor articles from WCCF and the thin skinned Videocardz incoming

wolf

Performance Enthusiast
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Case Coolermaster NR200P
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
The rest of your post not withstanding, as I am not a mind reader nor am I able to alter the way you perceive things vs me and others.
Dont get me wrong, DLSS might be better,
It is [at least as far as IQ is concerned], not just might.
but what pisses me off that nobody these days have a problem with the fact that its proprietary tech that forces you to buy their hardware.
How does it force me? Despite any reason you might give I'll head this one off, it doesn't. AMD remain a valid choice for any buyer, and many sing the praises of their Radeons having come from RTX cards.
Back in the day, that was an automatic “Con” to any smart reviewers and consumers.
Was it an "automatic con"? I don't remember seeing Nvidia specific features mentioned as cons to their products in reviews, (feel free to link me, genuinely curious to see if there are examples) and you can't pretend to gatekeep being smart or holding a perceived moral high ground.
Now people are blindly praising it.
Quite the opposite, in fact amusingly so because it's virtually 100% of the time the people that can't see it are the ones that naysay it. The irony.
I am an AMD fanboi
This pretty much explains it for me, nice of you to be so upfront about it.

Did you watch the video? 3.1 is announced but not available to consumers in any games yet, and HUB didn't test it at all, they just covered the announcement content provided by AMD and showed older FSR footage.

When it actually gets independently tested and reviewed by the likes of HUB or DF, and users can test it for themselves, we'll get a true sense of the improvements.
Keep moving the goal posts. You said it doesn't exist. Keep finding excuses if it makes you feel better.

System Name The de-ploughminator Mk-II
Processor i7 13700KF
Motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon
Cooling ID-Cooling SE-226-XT + Phanteks T30
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5 7200Cas34
Video Card(s) Asus RTX4090 TUF
Storage Kingston KC3000 2TB NVME
Display(s) LG OLED CX48"
Case Corsair 5000D Air
Audio Device(s) KEF LSX II LT speakers + KEF KC62 Subwoofer
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Razor Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Corsair K75
Software win11
Keep moving the goal posts. You said it doesn't exist. Keep finding excuses if it makes you feel better.

Show me 1 game with FSR3.1? instead of some slide from AMD promising that it will show up some time in the future?

By your definition of existing, that would mean 5090 exist today, right?

System Name BigRed
Processor I7 12700k
Motherboard Asus Rog Strix z690-A WiFi D4
Cooling Noctua D15s/MX6
Memory TEAM GROUP 32GB DDR4 4000C16 B die
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 Gaming Trio X 10GB
Storage M.2 drives-Crucial P5 500GB 4x4/WD SN850X 4TB 4x4/WD SN850X 2TB 4x4
Display(s) Dell s3422dwg 34" 3440x1440p 144hz ultrawide
Case Corsair 7000D
Audio Device(s) Topping D10s DAC/PCamp TC 1680 AMP/MS M10 Speakers/Bowers and Wilkins P7 Headphones
Power Supply Corsair RM850x 80% gold
Mouse Logitech G604 wireless
Keyboard Logitech G413 carbon
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Who cares
Just looking forward to seeing peoples $2k cards burn :laugh:

System Name 3 desktop systems: Gaming / Internet / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5 5500 / Ryzen 5 4600G / FX 6300 (12 years latter got to see how bad Bulldozer is)
Motherboard MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (1) / MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (2) / Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3
Cooling Νoctua U12S / Segotep T4 / Snowman M-T6
Memory 16GB G.Skill RIPJAWS 3600 / 16GB G.Skill Aegis 3200 / 16GB Kingston 2400MHz (DDR3)
Video Card(s) ASRock RX 6600 + GT 710 (PhysX)/ Vega 7 integrated / Radeon RX 580
Storage NVMes, NVMes everywhere / NVMes, more NVMes / Various storage, SATA SSD mostly
Display(s) Philips 43PUS8857/12 UHD TV (120Hz, HDR, FreeSync Premium) ---- 19'' HP monitor + BlitzWolf BW-V5
Case Sharkoon Rebel 12 / Sharkoon Rebel 9 / Xigmatek Midguard
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Chieftec 850W / Silver Power 400W / Sharkoon 650W
Mouse CoolerMaster Devastator III Plus / Coolermaster Devastator / Logitech
Keyboard CoolerMaster Devastator III Plus / Coolermaster Devastator / Logitech
Software Windows 10 / Windows 10 / Windows 7
Hard disagree that they're pro anyone, they just accurately cover product and feature pros and cons as those products and features release or evolve. So recently they certainly throw constant praise at the 7800X3D, but called out the Ryzen 5700 for being misleadingly named and poorly performing. They throw limited (and from my perspective, begrudging) praise at DLSS, becuase the testing bears out it's superiority, yet rightly call out the RTX 3050 6GB as being misleadingly named and poorly performing.

Over the many years of following them and watching / reading (on techspot) their content, I can't accept or agree that they are pro any company overarchingly, but (mostly) Steve's personal style is such that you could wear whatever tint glasses you want when watching and glean from it that they are anti that color tint. Poor Steve Walton allows himself to get a bit too salty and baited by the fanboys at times, as evidenced by his "I told you so" commentary directly addressing them, and my aforementioned example of tests purposely constructed by him, to make his point du jour.

Personally I consume mostly just the data that they present, as I have no reason to believe any of it is inaccurate, but play close attention to the testing methodology, and then make up my own mind on what picture that paints.
They are pro for years. They just go with the flow. And as with most tech press, they will use harsh titles for AMD, they will be much more careful when having to talk about Nvidia or Intel.
Your example proves it.
They use the word "scam" for the 5700. They just avoided to use the same word for the RTX 3050 6GB. In fact they praised the card if I remember correctly as the best card at 75Ws. They also avoided using that word for Intel's fiasco with it's CPUs. You seem to not understand that the title in a video is much more influential than some excuses hidden in a video. Many tech sites do this constantly. Many tech sites keep certain companies happy by putting the right titles on their videos/articles.

So let's recap. A model with a different name is a scam, because it also comes with different specs. On the other hand, a model with worst specs and same name is not. CPUs that are becoming unstable and degrade in short time of use, they aren't either a scam. They are just Intel's mess. A mistake, but not a scam. Something that can be fixed. Not a scam. Selling CPUs at frequencies that aren't stable for at least the warranty period, is not a scam. Selling a graphics card with less CUDA cores, at lower frequencies with the same model name, is not a scam. Selling a CPU with less cache as a DIFFERENT model, is a scam. Am I saying it correctly?

Tim is praising DLSS and trashing FSR in every video he makes for the last year. He will lower the video speed at 25%, zoom by 4, and call any FSR pixel that is not at the same position that DLSS algorithm puts it, as being in the wrong position. As for Steve I will again repeat. He goes with the flow. Praising a 6 core/ 6 threads Intel CPU based on 720p benchmarking on games that couldn't see more than 4 threads against the R5 1600, then a few years latter praising the R5 1600 over that Intel CPU and the last couple of years praising Intel again, with chips like the 7800X3D being exceptions, because, let's face it, even Intel in a public review would had to admit that 7800X3D is one of the top options for gaming.

Thinking the 5090 is going to be at least 2 cuts below the full GB202.
Blackwell for servers is a dual die chip. I will be surprised if Nvidia sells a dual die chip for gamers, except if it goes full AI push in the retail market and sell the 5080 with one full Blackwell die and then come latter with a dual die, dual memory 5090 at $3000 with the second die offering some extra performance/features in AI and other cases. While I can't think something specific, I bet a 2.5 trillions company will think of something.

I can't recall a single time tbh,
LOL nice one.

wolf

Performance Enthusiast
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Case Coolermaster NR200P
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
So let's recap
Sure, you think they have an agenda, I don't. You saying it doesn't make me wrong, or me right, it's just our perceptions.

Move what goalposts? Quote me saying it doesn't exist. Or just accept that you got called out on saying something incorrect.

System Name 3 desktop systems: Gaming / Internet / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5 5500 / Ryzen 5 4600G / FX 6300 (12 years latter got to see how bad Bulldozer is)
Motherboard MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (1) / MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (2) / Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3
Cooling Νoctua U12S / Segotep T4 / Snowman M-T6
Memory 16GB G.Skill RIPJAWS 3600 / 16GB G.Skill Aegis 3200 / 16GB Kingston 2400MHz (DDR3)
Video Card(s) ASRock RX 6600 + GT 710 (PhysX)/ Vega 7 integrated / Radeon RX 580
Storage NVMes, NVMes everywhere / NVMes, more NVMes / Various storage, SATA SSD mostly
Display(s) Philips 43PUS8857/12 UHD TV (120Hz, HDR, FreeSync Premium) ---- 19'' HP monitor + BlitzWolf BW-V5
Case Sharkoon Rebel 12 / Sharkoon Rebel 9 / Xigmatek Midguard
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Chieftec 850W / Silver Power 400W / Sharkoon 650W
Mouse CoolerMaster Devastator III Plus / Coolermaster Devastator / Logitech
Keyboard CoolerMaster Devastator III Plus / Coolermaster Devastator / Logitech
Software Windows 10 / Windows 10 / Windows 7
Sure, you think they have an agenda, I don't. You saying it doesn't make me wrong, or me right, it's just our perceptions.
Not an agenda. They just do what the majority of tech press is doing. They are careful what to say and what title they will use when talking about Nvidia and Intel, they will go full attack when they can find a reason to attack AMD. AMD's FSR is crap(only DLSS and XeSS exist), cheaper AM5 boards are crap(Z790 boards running CPUs at even 1GHz difference is probably... Monday), a Ryzen model is scam, because it comes with different specs, while also having a different model name(but RTX 3050 6GB is the perfect 75W card). I gave some examples, people just want to ignore them, never mind.

wolf

Performance Enthusiast
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Case Coolermaster NR200P
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
Not an agenda. They just do what the majority of tech press is doing.
I mean it all sounds pretty reasonable to me, they're allowed to have personal opinions too (noting that I don't much like listening to Steve's as per previous reply). Having watched them for years now I don't see a significant favouritism one way or the other, just reviewing stuff, giving thoughts on it, and calling out bs when it happens from anyone.

And again, I'm certain that others may watch everything that I have and have a different takeaway, such is perceptions, biases, interpretations etc that we all have that vary on an individual basis. But I've yet to see a convincing argument that overall they sway for or against any player.

System Name Main PC
Processor 13700k
Motherboard Asrock Z690 Steel Legend D4 - Bios 13.02
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S
Memory 32 Gig 3200CL14
Video Card(s) 3080 RTX FE 10G
Storage 1TB 980 PRO (OS, games), 2TB SN850X (games), 2TB DC P4600 (work), 2x 3TB WD Red, 2x 4TB WD Red
Display(s) LG 27GL850
Case Fractal Define R4
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D2X
Power Supply Antec HCG 750 Gold
Software Windows 10 21H2 LTSC
Drip feed max profit strategy if true. However I take this with a pinch of salt, rumour mills in full flow.

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory 32Gb G-Skill Trident Z Neo @3806MHz C14
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX2070
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB
Display(s) Samsung G9 49" Curved Ultrawide
Case Cooler Master Cosmos
Audio Device(s) O2 USB Headphone AMP
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Cherry MX
Software Windows 11
Drip feed max profit strategy if true. However I take this with a pinch of salt, rumour mills in full flow.
Yeah, if this is true, it is nothing more than a load of bolt-on extras over the 4090. nGreedia are now not even bothering to design new tech, they just wait for new manufacturing processes so they can bolt on more old stuff. Must be relatively cheap to design an nGreedia GPU the last 4 years.

New GPU, yeah lets just fit in a few more cores and we get a low-cost perf upgrade without having to design new shaders, better cuda cores, better RT cores, better ROPs etc. Maybe the 60x0 series might see a new architecture design for at least some of the chip.

It's a shame AI had to be an nGreedia thing, they despise the gamer market now, the market that made them.

Last edited:

vantila

Well given it's still 4nm, this time 4NPP, power levels won't drop and it will have a lot more cuda cores and tensor cores no doubt. Efficiency may be better but will be swamped by performance gains.

AMD won't really suffer not having high end this year. Just knock the RDNA 4 N48 out of the park and price it right and it outsell 5090 1000:1

Backside power delivery will enable great gains for both the performance and efficiency. It does make sense for AMD to hold 90 series for that.

System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / i5-4460
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock Z87 Extreme4
Cooling Corsair H100i / stock HSF
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 8GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / 2x 4TB & 1x 8TB WD Red, 2TB SSD & 4TB SSD
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF 32" LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor / 50" LCD TV
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
The question I see no one has asked yet:

I wonder if Nvidia will be able to fix the 5090 to keep the power connectors from starting on fire like on the 4090? Or if they just will claim "user error" and try to wash their hands of it.

Processor E5-2690 v4
Motherboard VEINEDA X99
Video Card(s) 2080 Ti WINDFROCE OC
Storage NE-512 KingSpec
Display(s) G27Q
Case DAOTECH X9
Power Supply SF450
Backside power delivery will enable great gains for both the performance and efficiency. It does make sense for AMD to hold 90 series for that.

Back side power and nano sheets not until A16(N1.6), 2026 the earliest. Maybe even long after playstation 6 and RTX 60 series. Everything is stuck on N4 for the foreseeable future. If they skip N3 and N2 and go directly to A16 for next gen that would be incredible.

System Name Gaming PC / I7 XEON
Processor I7 4790K @stock / XEON W3680 @ stock
Motherboard Asus Z97 MAXIMUS VII FORMULA / GIGABYTE X58 UD7
Cooling X61 Kraken / X61 Kraken
Memory 32gb Vengeance 2133 Mhz / 24b Corsair XMS3 1600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Gainward GLH 1080 / MSI Gaming X Radeon RX480 8 GB
Storage Samsung EVO 850 500gb ,3 tb seagate, 2 samsung 1tb in raid 0 / Kingdian 240 gb, megaraid SAS 9341-8
Display(s) 2 BENQ 27" GL2706PQ / Dell UP2716D LCD Monitor 27 "
Case Corsair Graphite Series 780T / Corsair Obsidian 750 D
Audio Device(s) ON BOARD / ON BOARD
Power Supply Sapphire Pure 950w / Corsair RMI 750w
Mouse Steelseries Sesnsei / Steelseries Sensei raw
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma / Razer BlackWidow Chroma
Software Windows 1064bit PRO / Windows 1064bit PRO
Reactions: N/A
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16