• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Paint Mod

lowflyer

Processor Q6600
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L
Cooling Scythe SHURIKEN
Memory A-DATA 2GB EXTREME EDITION DDR2 800
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce 8800GT Superclocked 512MB
Storage WD 320GB 7200 RPM
Display(s) 20" SONY
Case Apevia Cruiser (Black)
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply OCZ GameXStream 700w
Software XP HOME SP2
Looks good man. My old man never did anything like that for me so your daughter is very lucky (although i know you enjoyed doing it).

PrudentPrincess

System Name Foobox3000
Processor Core 2 Duo 36750@3.46ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R
Memory 2gb (2x1gb) Crucial Ballistix Tracer
Video Card(s) EVGA 9800gtx
Storage 500gb 7200prm IDE
Display(s) Sceptre 19"
Case Apevia X-Qpack 2 Red
Power Supply 500w Apevia generic
Thank you for your "A". I must admit though, I am a bit confused about your review. It seems caustic and congratulatory at the same time. (I think it looks horrible = caustic / I do appreciate the time you spent on the side panel, it looks great = congratulatory) Another thing, on helpful advice #1, I'm curious to know where I'm matching more than three colors....
...and on a final note, if you read the entire worklog you would have understood that this project was cut short. Although there was more detail planned for this mod, due to constrictions of time, space and inclement New England weather, it just did not happen.

I see what you mean, I guess I did make it a little confusing so I wouldn't sound like a troll. I did commend you because I respect the hand-drawn flames on the side, it looks like it took a lot of work. By the colors I meant that they were a poor choice together and looked awkward with the black finish.

MrPr3f3ct

Processor AMD FX-60 2.61GHz Dual Core OC'd to 2.94 GHz
Motherboard ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
Cooling CPU - Zalman 7000B Cu LED
Memory 2.5 GB PC3200
Video Card(s) BFG 8800 GT OC 512MB
Storage Yeah I got one or two... Nothin' special
Display(s) MAG 22" Widescreen LCD
Case CM Stacker 830
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
Power Supply Antec Tru-Power Quattro 850
Software Win XP Pro
I see what you mean, I guess I did make it a little confusing so I wouldn't sound like a troll. I did commend you because I respect the hand-drawn flames on the side, it looks like it took a lot of work. By the colors I meant that they were a poor choice together and looked awkward with the black finish.

Again, you need to read the entire worklog. In the third post you will see that the color choices were made by my daughter. As this mod was done for her, I respected her color choices. Granted, the colors aren't exactly "mainstream" but, she is 11 years old and that's what she wanted. As a doting father, I conceded to using these colors.

PrudentPrincess

System Name Foobox3000
Processor Core 2 Duo 36750@3.46ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R
Memory 2gb (2x1gb) Crucial Ballistix Tracer
Video Card(s) EVGA 9800gtx
Storage 500gb 7200prm IDE
Display(s) Sceptre 19"
Case Apevia X-Qpack 2 Red
Power Supply 500w Apevia generic
Again, you need to read the entire worklog. In the third post you will see that the color choices were made by my daughter. As this mod was done for her, I respected her color choices. Granted, the colors aren't exactly "mainstream" but, she is 11 years old and that's what she wanted. As a doting father, I conceded to using these colors.

Sorry, I didn't see that part of your post.