Looking for a nice monitor
So I am planning on building a new computer in october for windows 7 and dx11 cards etc. I am looking into purchasing a new monitor to go along with my system. I am leaning towards a 1920x1080 or 1920x1200. I have a couple questions about these. I plan on using my monitor to play pc games as well as my 360. That is why i was leaning towards the 1080p monitor because that resolution is supported by the 360. So here are my questions
1. Is the 1080p resolution supported in most pc games?
2. Do you think a computer with the performance of two 4890s crossfired paired with a 920i7 be able to play 1920x1080 with 4xaa and 8xaf?
3. What would be a good monitor to choose?
I know there are a lot of other variables with question number 2 but when i build my new computer i will probably buy the 5000 series card replacing the 4890 ie 5870 or 5890 etc.
Thanks for the help!:)
1. Yes. Basically every game now and those that date back quite a few years too.
2. I'm pretty sure you could play around that yes.
3. People will recommend all kinds of monitors, but I'm fond of the Samsung T240/T240HD,
as well as my current monitor.
There is also a nice Asus monitor out there on the egg, but I can't remember the model...
|All times are GMT. The time now is 06:40 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.