Advise for HP envy 17 30 3090NR
I've just bought HP envy 17 30 3090NR.
suggest me best app for this laptop..
1. best codec
2. best movie player for 3d as well as 2d pictures
3. best antivirus (norton is installed by default rightnow - shd i keep it or uninstall and buy new one)
4. any other suggestions.. ms office 2007/10/other??
5. shd i keep power plugged in always or use only on battery? when i'm using laptop, if i keep plugged in all the time, will it harm/overcharging? i just wanna ask how to maintain battery life..
6. shd i keep windows update on and update regularly?
7. any accesory i must buy? like cover or any other thing?
plz answer above questions..
1 + 2 KMPlayer
3. It's up to you. Norton Internet Security is pretty cool so buy that. If you want a free antivirus try MSE or Avast
4. If you need office then buy 2010. If you want a free office suite install LibreOffice
5. If your laptop always plugged in then remove the battery and store it in cool dry place. However you must charge your battery every month.
6. Leave WU in automatic mode
7. You can buy a cooling pad if you need one
It doesn't make any difference if you leave the battery in the laptop.
Laptops are designed to be plugged in whenever you are not going mobile with the batteries installed to keep them fully charged.
The heat from the running laptop will degrade the battery a tiny amount, but not enough that you would notice (making the hassle of taking it out and doing regular charging maintenance on it not worth the effort).
Charging and discharging the battery will shorten its life much quicker than leaving it in a plugged in laptop.
2. I like VLC because I know that I will never have trouble with it, but its pretty standard (plain/boring)
3. I use Avast and I like it but I used to have Norton and it sucked. AVG is worse. Trend micro seems to be okay. Thats about all I've had experience with
4. Don't use office apps so I dont know.
5. Doesn't matter, plug it in to the lappy, plug it into your ass, doesn't make a difference.
7. A mat that goes between the screen and keyboard when you close the lappy is a good idea. I have not used one on my lappy and you can see marks on the screen from the keys.
Also - please put a bit of effort into the correct punctuation and grammar used in your posts, its just respectful to other readers.
2. i was using gom player in my old laptop..is is better or equivalent to vlc/kmplayer? even for 3d videos?
3. fortunately, my laptop has already 2 yr norton internet security subscription, shd i keep that or uninstall and buy other internet security? shd i install antimalware/spyware like malwarebyte along with it?
4. well, i think i'll be using ms office 2010.
5. i think i shd keep plugged in with battery in situ..isnt it?
6. so i shd update regularly,isnt it? sometimes updates have bugs too, so i was worried.
7. my laptop has already cooling sense tech..any other things i need to buy?
can u tell me best player and best video clip to experience 3D in my laptop?
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.