• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
de.das.dude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• I guess it has a lot of similarities to DxD lol. Infinite Stratos 2 (remake? new? idk) is coming out in a few weeks time if you are interested in those things
    I bought acrylic from a gardening/green-house store back in 2005, when people still used acrylic and gay neon tubes in case-mods.
    Bhai.. Help me choose a solid tablet below 10K with call facility(SIM card), currently looking at the Micromax Funbook & HCL ME.. Thanks in advance!
    lol... i know. :p
    we don't call anyone 'dada' here, we say 'bhai' instead... so i am kinda enjoying calling you 'dada' :)
    It's how every big online "store" in the country works. Myntra, Jabong, Junglee...they're all user-abstract marketplaces.
    Flipkart was always a "marketplace" and not a retailer. It was founded by ex-Amazon guys. It takes your order, and hands it over to a partnering retailer closest to your location, who is then obliged to ship fast. Sometimes there are more than one retailer close to you, in which case, they'll give you their quotes, and make you pick the best one.
    high-end hardware availability here sucks... and the price sucks worse! lol.
    i had to wait like 4 months to get the i7 3770k as it was not available. as for my gtx680, i think like only 10 got into the country and i was lucky enough to get one after waiting for almost 7 months and paid around 650usd for a 500usd card. only the zalman cooler is imported, my elder brother lives in the UK, he got it for me. other small rare stuff, i import myself via ebay.
    if it was the hindu swastika, he can't ban that... it's religious/cultural. it's discrimination and erocker is the one who did the offence.
    lol... yeah, erocker amar "Swastika Flag" avatar ban koreche. But he is cool with my new avatar :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…