• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Arjai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Heatware System Specs About

• Man, Long day. up at 5AM. Here it is nearly midnight, putzing around here, again.
    Just talked to the shop, they hired a guy but, asked me to fill out an app, of premises. "If this guy doesn't work out." So, tomorrow morning, I will drop it off. I plan to show up at opening, so we can talk a bit more. :)
    Talked with my VA counselor, yesterday. She is going to try and work with the housing people to stabilize my rent fluctuations. Also, we talked about work and school and we determined it is time for a change. I am going to go to the shop across the street today, see if they still need a "Lube Tech" and what they pay and what they expect. Could be a 2 week notice in the cards!
    Well, here we go again. Housing is raising my rent, again, after my yearly review. I get more hours in the Winter so they think I make more than I do! Getting my rent changed back takes for ever, and a day! Hopefully, I can get this worked out before it becomes an issue, once again!!
    I went to get my box, with the computer I bought, and the office was closed. 1 pm on a Friday, nobody home. So, looks like it will be Tuesday, before I can get it out of the office. :(
    Check to Check, I don't know why they pay me every two weeks. They don't last that long!
    Gotta work tomorrow, may skip the update this week. We'll see how I feel tomorrow, me back has been achy since an incident at work.
    Although I have not recorded any 10Mbps highlights of my new Wifi, I do get a consistent 3Mbps up and down. Which is over 3 times better!!
    Sorry Mates, gonna be gone until the 8th! Used up my Wifi allotment. New Service install Thursday Morning. Until Then!!
    Well, it was a good day, and a bad day. But, I have now had a glass of Wine, so the rest doesn't matter!! ;)
    Another week, no call back from PHA about adjusting my rent. As it is, they're taking half my income, not the 30% I was told.
    Arjai
    Arjai
    I work my ass off, for this? I am contemplating a life of crime. Pay is better and if I get caught, 3 hots and a Cot. As it is, I don't get to eat!!
    I am re-loving Coffee! Store bought coffee can go straight to the garbage, if it weren't for the convenience! My set-up puts them to shame!!
    French Press, A Steampunk-Looking Coffee grinder and a stovetop whistling kettle. Check. Next up, some Coffee to grind.
    Blue-Knight
    Blue-Knight
    I used all my coffee yesterday. HELP!
    OK, Birthday drunks fun was had. Steaks for a computer fix, tonight. Tomorrow, X-mas Card making. Glitter, Glue and colorful paper!
    I am Tired. Sick. Drinking Beer. I should be in bed. I have to work in the morning. My life is a spiral of banality and predictability.
    RCoon
    RCoon
    POOOOOOL PARTY BRO
    Well, gonna have a pizza, small pep, and a beer. Then home to shower and sleep. So tired. Winter always wears me out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…