• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Tsukiyomi91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• DX12 API on Win 10 is useless atm... won't be seeing support till 2017
    BumbleBee
    BumbleBee
    what do you mean? XCOM II supports DX12 and so does a bunch of other UE 4.0 games?
    Tsukiyomi91
    Tsukiyomi91
    for current games, as of Summer 2015. While there is some good in it as a form of futureproofing, it won't be a widely used API until major game studios embraces it.
    Got 7 Warframes now. Mag, Valkyr, Nova Prime, Mag Prime, Banshee, Mirage & Ember Prime. All Max level. Next Frame: Nyx Prime! =D
    done with TERA. Now, Warframe time!!
    Reactions: xfia
    xfia
    xfia
    warframe is pretty fun. i have been playing on and off since beta. alot of the missions can seem almost identical but building and mastering different tenno keeps you entertained with great physics tons of weapons.
    PLAfiller
    PLAfiller
    Volt all the way baby! :) I just can't get enough of this guy. I level up the others just to get higher Rank, but I play Volt, because I find him SO cool. Too bad I can't get my hands on the Prime version.
    Tsukiyomi91
    Tsukiyomi91
    So far I have 2; Mag & Valkyr. Both maxed out with a Reactor. Best one is Mag fitted with 260% range power. Pulling spree =D
    Updating my test rig to the latest build of Windows 10 (Insider Preview) along with NVIDIA's beta release driver.
    The GTX780 Ti has 3GB, no one bats an eye but when the GTX970 has 3.5GB, everyone loses their minds.
    vega22
    vega22
    had nvidia sold the 780ti as a 3.5gb card i can see your point, but they did not.
    FordGT90Concept
    FordGT90Concept
    Exactly. NVIDIA sold the 970 as a 4 GiB card but when the card needs to use the last 512 MiB, performance plummets. That's a blatant design flaw and it should have never been brought to market like that.
    Tsukiyomi91
    Tsukiyomi91
    I would STILL use the GTX970 no matter what. Everything in this world isn't perfect, right down to the marketing level. Chasing it is just silly.
    Seriously... all I see is hate hate hate. You kids should get off the case. Don't like it? Sell it. Simple as that. Ppl like me needs one.
    Haters gotta hate. the GTX970 is still undeniably a killer 1080p card, so keep your negative craps to yourselves!
    Reactions: Blue-Knight
    R-T-B
    R-T-B
    Nevar!!!!!!!!!
    FordGT90Concept
    FordGT90Concept
    Until you go over 3.5 GiB VRAM usage then...enjoy your stutter. Thanks to 64-bit, more and more games are going to go there.
    Tsukiyomi91
    Tsukiyomi91
    If you think it is, go ahead & keep it. I dun use texture mods & other BS JUST to fill the VRAM. >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…