• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
ZweiGaming
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• what are the new nvidia cards gonna be numbered? i think a 1060 or 1080 sounds pretty cool
    can i ask what the heck happened to the R9 380X it says it war relaeased but iv yet to see or hear anything else?
    i have to give props to my Q8300 its been handeling pretty well on some more recent games... heck of a trooper
    That moment you realize youv spent so much money on new pc games in the last month i could have got a new cpu, motherboard and ram... oops
    i see everyone running some awesome system specs and i tell my computer everything will be alright
    Toothless
    Toothless
    I ran an Athlon II X4 620 for the longest time before going to a FX-6300, and then to my 4790k. It takes time and build what you can.

JOB FIRST.
    rtwjunkie
    rtwjunkie
    Like Toothless said, it takes time. Everything will be good! My advice: Buy what you can use in your current sytem to upgrade it, like SSD, a big storage drive, more powerful PSU, even a GPU (if you plan to upgrade it, of course), one at a time. Then use them in that sytem and save for the CPU, RAM, and Motherboard. When you have those, you can then fully upgrade.
    ZweiGaming
    ZweiGaming
    well surprisingly ever sense i applied the new thermal compound onto my cpu iv managed to run all my games at max between 30-60 fps so i should be able to have alot more patience with it all.
    Determined to get money, so i can have my 5820k and GTX 980 ti build, She will be called Velka and she will be beautiful!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…