• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

Vayra86
Vayra86
Perfect time to dive into some lengthy single player game ;)
Tatty_Two
Tatty_Two
You do need a little patience as I found out, I got it for the first time in early June and I am 62, I was a little under the weather for a couple of days but nothing bad at all, however in total it took 12 days to test negative.
stinger608
stinger608
I'm almost 65, and as @Tatty_One , I was also "under the weather" but never once thought I'd need to go to the hospital. Had a fever for 3 or 4 days, felt weak, and my joints all hurt. As Tatty stated, I also didn't test negative for about 12 days.
Tatty_Two
Tatty_Two
I guess I was even luckier than @stinger608, I just felt a little achy for 2 days although I just felt knackered for a week after that.
M
mplayerMuPDF
Thanks all for your responses. I am not bothering to test today. Will test again tomorrow and I just hope it will take me less than 12 days to test negative again...
stinger608
stinger608
I think they, the medical techs and what not, claim it can take up to 14 days to test negative. If you have only tested positive for 7 days or so, you might want to wait until this coming weekend or the first part of next week to even worry about testing again.