• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp Forums

Arjai
Arjai
I can hardly believe the Bus Driver drove past me! Didn't even slow down! I had my bus card in my hand, above my head! Then the Lyft driver, literally, pulled up to the curb, in front of me, and cancelled the ride and drove off! I have a 5 star rating, thousands of miles and tip comments. All good!
Arjai
Arjai
What a day, got in an in a one sided, not mine, argument, with a woman I went out with ONCE! Last summer! All because I had to work today, and wasn't going to buy her anything. Granted, it's a longer story, all good, but involving my phone loss. We hadn't talked in awhile...She got mad, I hung up...
Arjai
Arjai
WTF? w
We made out the last time we were together, now she owns me? I got her number , again, after losing my phone, from a random encounter at a local bar. She wrote down her number on a napkin. I found the napkin last night, because I wanted to wish her a Happy Valentines.
Arjai
Arjai
Not sure I want to ever talk with her again. We met at a Pizza Restaurant, she was sitting, alone, at the next table. We had an interesting conversation, and I asked her for her number. We met again at a coffee shop, some ways away from me, and ended up in her car, after the shop closed. We talked and then, made out.
Arjai
Arjai
I got on my bike/Motorcycle, and went home, at 11 pm. 5 hours after the coffee shop closed. 10 days later, I lost my phone. A week later, I got a replacement and iCloud had not saved her, or any, of my phone numbers! Fast forward to Today...
Arjai
Arjai
Napkin in one hand, Phone in the other. SHE Calls ME! We talk for a few minutes, like adults, then she goes off because I have to work AND I did not buy her anything! Unreal. Fortunately, the waitress at the bar, tonight, was top notch. Quite literally, did not want to stop on the way home, but I did.