• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
DanishDevil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• I thought about "My reality check bounced" for mine what you rekon and urs sounds cool.
    Guess im gonna be looking at some epoxy then. The water shouldn't get close to boiling as that what it takes to get the hot glue back to a soluble state.

Internal it is. I asked a few others they say the same.
    OMG you wouldn't beleive how excited. Anticipation is settling in. The list as follows:

Install the fillport.
    Holes for cable management.
    Find a way to attach a 120MM fan across nb and ram.
    Maybe make the rad internal. (Should I?)

I almost wanna call off work just to start them today. LOL

Just hoping the pump mod works like I expect it to. Would you use epoxy or do you think hot glue would work fine with it?
    So toying with my 920 D0, for some reason having turbo on the DFI messes shit up, so far gotten to 208x20 1.325v in bios, 1.312v at idle, 1.28v at load, mostly just doing Vantage CPU tests for stability, but has passed other tests for various amounts of times too at this.
    Actually I could do $200 even for all three including shipping if you want. I kinda owe you a good deal after all those deals you gave me. :toast:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…