• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
ShadowFold
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• D
    ah :( i just started watching ur vids :[
    D
    what happened to your youtube account ? :OO
    Awesome! My dad's is on May 15th, and my Niece's is on the 26th. A lot of May Days.
    hello my dear friend , how i miss your first post in my thread , im glad to see you posing and testing my way thanx a lot my friend your test mean much to me
    Nice avvy change! I deleted my System32 file and now my PC is Finally Fast!
    LOL, I just totally realized that I didn't reply to a message left on my page by you from last July - rather I posted the reply on my page -_- I feel like an idiot now. so, have you moved to the dreaded Vista yet or still hanging onto XP x64?
    Sounds interesting, cos here they are like almost at a GTX260 (216) price, doesnt seem expensive to me.
    Dude I got your card and its running great so far! Thanks man!

Hey note to the forum: Shadowfold delivers. Don't hesitate to buy from him. :toast:
    thanks man, I can get that far, but every time I do it, it just adds an attachment instead of adding a pic with the text, if you get what I mean.
    Yo man! How do I add an image to a thread I reply to so that the image comes up with the message?
    i released a tool for people who are having though time installing the SKD driver. SKD STT tray tool. New version of SKD STT 3.8 is available in my site. fixed most of the control bug and multithreading supported is added. if you are using vista or windows 7. please try it :)
    Just seen your sig, why do they make us read of Mice and Men at school. It is one of the worst books ever. Though I speed read it in one day, cus I couldnt be bothered, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…