• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• Hey man, thought of you the other day when i bought my silverstone case for my htpc build. How are you doing, hows life treating you, and most importantly, any more insane builds in the near future.

On another note, in anticipation for bulldozer to release i was thinking of doing something crazy and custom with my watercooling and was hoping for your insight, would love to hear from ya. Hope your summer is going well!!!
    hey there SNiiPE, when can we expect to see a new build? :p Flow was sooo amazing to watch you build. i must have more! rofl!
    thanks. i have the money... just need to find a good deal on the phone. its supposed to be the best phone out right now. i've had my G1 since the day they came out but its running slow these days and the battery life sucks. haha.!
    Just a question, the title says DDR3 1600 but I noticed the link has them at PC 10666 (DDR3 1333). Which one is it?
    Hey I just saw your Flow PC mod in my latest issue of CPU Magazine. I was like "Hey I've seen this on TPU and gave it a 10/10 :D" Congrats to you! :toast:
    dude.. I like the way how you mod your PC.. really nice and perfect.. wish i could learn some from you..:toast:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…