• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Kei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• I'm still in 'coast mode' with pc stuff, but I'm doing okay. I did change out the Gigabyte 770 motherboard I was using for a while with an ASUS 890GX board (sweet). I haven't done a huge amount of testing with it for the aforementioned reason lol. It clocks about the same for max speed, and again the same for low voltage/speed. It does run awesome though...but I'm embarrased...I haven't even so much as changed the original bios that came with the board yet! At least I did download the MUCH newer versions lol...once I get out of hermit mode I'll get on that. :p

How goes it with you?
    :laugh: yeah bro AMD is very affordable, and for performance, you can't go wrong. I wanted to get my hands possibly on a M3A79-T or if not just the newer M4A79-T, i believe it suports AM2+, and get a 9950 off the egg, nobody has those no more bro, I want one again :)
    cool man, glad you are ok. I want to get another 9850-9950 bro. I miss the good ol' days, AMD is tons of fun.
    Hey! What's up dude, I haven't seen you around in a while. Hope you are doing good and hope to here from you soon :toast:
    Not sure how to post trader stats but Kei sold me a Hd3870 and I couldnt be more happy. Came with all the parts and manuals and he even included a xfire link and a CD he made himself with all the programs and drivers I could need. Two thumbs up!

Also an awesome dood.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…