• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Velvet Wafer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• i miss it when you start rambling off about everything lol

hope to speak to you soon ;)

and i hope you get better Bendix
    sup bro
    I think that thread is going off-topic (i.e. my topic is the most important) :p

Is CPU-Z accurate in it's voltage reading?
    cos it's saying 1.104
    I'm hoping it's more accurate than the bios (i.e. using even LESS voltage than I thought) :D
    troll hahah

How's things bro?

oh and I have one fan for ya but I'm waiting to replace the one other one b4 I send them out.

I haven't forgot about ya, I just been taped on cash sense the wife wants us both to go to Australia for a month in the fall to visit her family. so it's save save every nickel and dime lol
    Hey I found the box to the e5200 I could send it to you so if the chip breaks you can RMA it with intel :D
    I need that shop again dude lol

Actually going to order this time so won't need to ask again :p

I hope!

Any reccomendations on what to get?

All I know is I'm using a tripple rad.
    Hey man, won't be able to get that back plate as I had to refund someone because a graphics card was broken when it arrived to them.
    Thought I'd talk here about my 905 instead of on that thread, de-railing it slightly heh.

Disabling cool and quiet made my volts stay at 0.987 XD

I think my board just has epic v-droop.
    Oh by the way how high have you got the e5200?

Also thought I'd let you know I'm getting a Domino ALC soon, to try water cooling before I commit to buying a whole set, when I'm done You can have if you like, 50 euros including the delivery.

It did cost me less then that but shipping is expensive!

Or how many Euros add up to 45 UK pounds : ]

Let me know!
    Hey man, I was wondering if you could send me a link to that watercooling shop again.

I realise if I sell all my current cooling I only need 30 pounds more for an entire WC set up :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…