• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
Mussels
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• The reason i posted in the 9600 gt issue thread is that it comes up within google almost as the first choice when you type in 9600 gt problems i just wanted to help those who might be looking for issues with the 9600 i myself had found this thread this forum even while searching for info about my own problems with my 9600 so was just doing my part to pass the word to those who still have unsolved issues with the 9600. I also can now not post that the card is faulty and should be sent back to nvidia for replacement because the thread has been closed. anyways thanks
    hi i'm havig an odd experience ,when i click on Asrock 775s61 Motherboard
    by Jstn7477 10-26-2009 05:17 on SysTool (discontinued) i get this

:wtf: any ideas ?
    hi m i was thinking of getting a xbox 360 pad for "cough"emulation do i need any drivers to make that pad work in xp, or is it just p'n'p, and will it work in most pc games that have joypad support any advice would be appreciated:)
    you said you were intrested in my futurama comment it as far as the E 9600 thread was concerned they way he formed his questions and had no idea what he was trying to say made me want to suggest a visit to the suicide booth with bender :roll: but i was good i dont need infractions like the Mailman
    it was reported as flamebait, and had good reasons.

Just because a thread was closed, doesnt mean you cant ask for help again - just try and word it so that the same people dont come causing the same crap again.
    i see, thought he might have posted something naughty in the The Official Hot Girl Thread :laugh:
    hey you'll have to call yourself Moderator - with a cat! with that avy:laugh:;)

oh yes nearly forgot happy new year
    you dont have to ask me about everything you do...

especially since i'm usually asleep when you ask.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…