1. (Applebred) Duron 1.6 @ 2.2 ran for a year then retired it to my retired father's PC and its @ 1.8
2. (Barton) Mobile Athlon XP 2400+ @ 2.4Ghz worked strong almost 2 years. Gave to my brother and now its retired.
3. (Thoroughbred) S462 Sempron 2500+ @ 1.9Ghz - FIL is using this PC.
4. (Palermo) S754 Sempron 2600+ @ 2.3Ghz (HTPC) - Retired now.
5. (Manchester) S939 Athlon X2 3800+ @ 2.6Ghz Almost 1.5yrs. Was on my AGP gaming machine. Now sold and serving somebody else.
6. (Palermo) S754 Sempron 2800+ @ 2.3 Ghz - Second room mini Netflix PC.
7. And ofcourse no one would even look at this. K62 500 Mhz overclocked to 600 Mhz
worked at this speed for a year and it is sleeping and keeping this as memory.
8. S939 X2 3800 Toledo Core - used for few months then Sold with a Gigabyte mobo. This one was OC monster.
9. AM2 X2 3800+ - On my test machine right now. windsor F3 core with 512KB cache. Sucks ass for OC, but a cool running bastard even when under full load Orthos and ceramic heater blowing 80F heat onto the cpu
10. AM2 Athlon 3200 - Test proc.
11. AM2 X2 5600+ The awesome Windsor F3 core with 1MB cache - On my wife's PC running @3.4Ghz with 1.325v.
12. AM2 X2 4800+ (Brisbane) working @2.6Ghz in my Current Media Center PC playing Blue-ray and HDDVD movies.
13. AM2+ Phenom 9500 working @2.65Ghz at default voltage. On my server. Runs cool with a crappy cooler.
14. AM2 X2 BE2400 (Brisbane) - on my file and backup server.
15. PIII 850 Mhz working hard in my Laptop.
16. 2 x Turion single core - Socket S1 CPUs. Got as gift don't know what to do. No takers too, so sleeping in my closet.
17. AM2 X2 5000+ BE (Brisbane) @ 3Ghz gifted this to my brother as a whole PC. This retired the Barton.
18. Last is Athlon Xp 2200 + that I bought few weeks ago from here to replace my father's Duron
19. Socket 754 A64 3200 Venice core - retired, don't know what to do with this guy.
Shute I must have the most CPUs here