Problems with a Sapphire 4870
* G.SKILL F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ PC2-8000 4GB 2X2GB DDR2-1000 CL5-5-5-15 240PIN Dual Channel Memory Kit
* Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 Dual Core Processor LGA775 2.5GHZ 800FSB 2MB Retail Box
* Asus P5Q Pro Atx LGA775 P45 DDR2 2PCI-E16 Crossfire 3PCI-E1 2PCI SATA2 Sound Gblan Esata Motherboard
* Sapphire Radeon Hd 4870 512MB GDDR5 PCI-E 2XDVI-I Video Card
* Corsair TX750W 750W ATX 12V 60A 24PIN ATX Power Supply Active PFC 140MM Fan
Those are my specs. Been having issues with my 4870. I keep getting random pixel squares. I attached an image of what it looks like. When I game I usually get artifacts ingame. I have the fan set to 60% always and the temperature never seems to go over 56C during load and 41C on idle. But whenever I run FurMark, within 1 minute the reported temperature in FurMark is over 100C, and it doesn't matter wheter I set the fan to 20% or 100%, the temperature still climbs to over 100C in about a minute.