[B ]Sennheiser HD-555[/b] -
- Long cord.
- Great (and i mean great, accurate sound)
- Great positioning in 3D gaming, despite being 'only' stereo
- Open cans (allows ears to breathe - comfortable for hours and hours of use)
- Circumaural cups (doesnt touch your ears at all)
- Spare parts for sale cheap from distribitors. I got new padding and cord for $60 au, after owning my pair for 5 years
- Fairly cheap, considering their sound and build quality
- Open cans - doesnt block out the environment. Not the best for noisy locations like LAN's
- Big. not for street wear.