NEC Display Solutions of America , a leading stand-alone provider of commercial LCD displays and projectors , announced today the MultiSync EA190M, a 19-inch standard-aspect ratio desktop display designed for a variety of business environments, government applications and education users.
This enterprise monitor includes an abundance of eco-conscious features that improve energy efficiency. The EA190M consumes 50% less energy and contains 50% less mercury than traditional LCD monitors. Its one-touch button for ECO Mode enables users to quickly maneuver between two energy-savings modes. The carbon footprint meter allows users to easily track carbon savings and adjust their power settings accordingly.
The MultiSync EA190M offers brightness at 250 cd/m², a 900:1 contrast ratio and full-motion video with Rapid Response of 5 ms. With a native resolution of 1280 x 1024, this monitor allows enhanced screen performance and provides bright, crisp images. Additionally, its 4-way ergonomic stand offers height adjustment, tilt, swivel and pivot capabilities, allowing users to customize their viewing experience and work comfortably.
“This new addition to our MultiSync EA Series combines all the favored features our customers have come to appreciate,” said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. “The EA190M will allow our customers to shift to a more ergonomic, eco-friendly and cost-effective monitor.”
A partial list of features of the EA190M includes:
- 4-way ergonomic stand (110mm height adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel)
- New cabinet design with intuitive, multi-directional NaViKey
- Space-saving, down-firing multimedia speakers with headphone jack
- Two-step ECO Mode for significant power consumption savings
- Carbon footprint meter for tracking of carbon savings
- 50% less power consumption and mercury content than traditional LCD monitors
- Energy Star 5.0 and TCO 5.0
- EPEAT Silver compliance
- Windows Vista Premium
- Dynamic Video Mode with five presets (standard, text, movie, photo, game)
The EA190M will begin shipping in September 2009 with an estimated street price of $259. The display ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.