1.The Baram very good cooler, but a newcomer http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/thbauncpucos.html
2. The TRUE Black C revision with two fan enclosures (has new mount and fins are oriented differently) Has diamond cut through center of cooler) http://www.jab-tech.com/Thermalright...C-pr-4528.html
3.The Hammer Has a giant surface area http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835233032
4.The Meg http://www.frozencpu.com/products/88...ml?id=p2RdVw7z
great cooler but hate how it looks (stupid I know) I want a shadow but cannot find one.
5. The wolf (titan fenrir) frosty techs best and very good but loud) http://www.frozencpu.com/products/92...TC-NK85TZ.html
6. V10 good cooler , larger than hell and costs a arm and a leg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835103056
7. IFX-14 fire extinguisher, larger than hell http://www.frozencpu.com/products/56...html?tl=g40c14
8. Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme Aka the Shredder looks mean and sharp http://www.frozencpu.com/products/94...html?tl=g40c14
My Noctua is getting overwhelmed because I broke my vented case side and had to purchase a solid replacement. Now my noise level has gone down and I added a second 120mm intake fan but my temps are up near 87c under 100 percent load, after about 45 minutes, on the highest temp core. My voltage is set to 1.25v at 4.0ghz. I'm trying to lower my in case temps. I'm leaning toward the Hammer due to it's shear size , but I'm not sure because a TRUE with dual fans or a Baram might be good as well. Pick a cooler and tell me why you like it and why you think I should get it. It needs to perform better than my Noctua in this environment. ( I realize that a tall order since it performs on par with allot of these coolers)
Here is an example of my closed case test under 100 percent load art work is free courtesy of my 10 year old.
Oh this is a stable clock even with this heat.