Originally Posted by newtekie1
I think you are grossly over-estimating that percentage...
I think it is more like 5% of people just want something that works well. The other 95% want something that is actually useful, and not just a big iPhone/iPod. I think even the Apple fanboys wanted this device to lean more toward the iMac side, and less towards the iPod side...
Exactly what I wanted to express in my first post. iMac with the iPhone/iTouch gui would've been perfect.