It should be notice that, at least from what I can tell from Via's site, this price does not include memory or hard drive, both need to be purchased and installed seperately.
Edit: Just saw this in the very light fine print.
Hard drive, compact flash module, solid state drive, SD card, wireless module, antenna, system memory and operating system must be purchased separately.
Edit: If I was going to get something like this, I'd get this from foxconn: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16856119022
- It is cheaper.
- It uses the faster Atom 330 and the faster ION chipset.
- It is about the same size.
- It comes with a slot load DVD module, that can be easily detached to make it even smaller.
- It comes with the wireless module already.
- Did I mention that it is cheaper despite all that extra stuff?