Originally Posted by Radical_Edward
I was going to. Sadly cash is tight right now. But thanks for rubbing it in.
Also, that card is outside of what I want to pay. $140 is the most I'm willing to pay for a new card right now.
You could have asked him to hold it for you for a bit. The 5770 is $135 after rebate. I wouldn't go for 5750, it wouldn't push enough pixels by next year. If you want to use this graphics card for a few years, you are better off stretching your budget a little bit. Between a 5750 and a 4850, I would choose 5750 for the DX11 and better power consumption.