- MSI HD5850 R5850 Twin Frozr II - $320.98 Total (after tax - rebate)
- XFX Radeon HD 5850 HD-585X-ZAFC - $310.19 Total (Tax)
- XFX Radeon HD 5850 HD-585X-ZNFC - $308.50 Total (Tax)
I should note that I won't be too heavy on the overclocking. It would be nice but it's a luxury I guess. I might overclock but not to crazy speeds like 900 core 1300 mem, so I don't know if voltage control is worth it.
- It doesn't have a full shroud and on this one forum, I saw someone use a cereal box to serve as a full shroud...10.12 inches (exact) + 2 6-pin power connectors might not fit into Antec 300? Should I sell this card within the next 3 years or should I keep it for the next 3 years?
- Full shroud will help make it feel more intact than one without, however, I don't know if ~10 inches + 2 6-pin connectors can fit into my case. Double lifetime warranty could help with possible resale value. Should I sell within next 3 years or keep for 3 years?
- It seems that without the full shroud, the card will feel fragile and exhaust has more possibility of entering the case. Length I assume should be the same as above, ~10 inches (without the power connectors). Hoping the sample will do 5870 clocks. Double lifetime warranty could help with possible resale value. Sell in 3 years time frame or keep for 3 years?