TechPowerUp announced version 0.4.4 of GPU-Z, the popular graphics sub-system information, diagnostics, and monitoring utility. The standalone app provides all the information you need about the installed graphics cards, and real-time monitoring of their clock-speeds, fan-speeds, voltages, temperatures, and even video memory, and GPU usage (on supported models). Version 0.4.4 packs a number of feature and stability updates, including support for new GPUs such as NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, GT 330, GT 315, and ION2; ATI Radeon HD 5670 (Juniper), Mobility HD 5430, 4100, etc. A more complete list is given below.
With GPU-Z 0.4.4, TechPowerUp and PowerColor join hands for the PowerColor Hardware Giveaway. Spanning a period of two months, we will be giving away some groovy PowerColor graphics cards to six lucky winners (three each month). Simply fill out the form in the "PowerColor Giveaway" tab of GPU-Z 0.4.4 to participate. Up for grabs are two PowerColor PCS+ Radeon HD 5870; two PowerColor PCS+ Radeon HD 5850; and PowerColor Vortex HD 5770 (one each month). For all relevant-details, rules and regulations, visit the link in the PowerColor Giveaway tab. For a discussion related to this giveaway, visit this page
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 0.4.4
Detailed list of changes for GPU-Z 0.4.4 follows.
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, GT 330, GT 315, GT216 based ION
- Added support for AMD HD 5670 (Juniper), Mobility HD 5430, Mobility 4200, Mobility 4100
- Added PowerColor hardware giveaway
- Added die size measurement for NVIDIA GF100
- Added option to GPU-Z's system menu to show temperatures in °F
- Fix for BIOS reading on ATI
- Fixed decimal points in ADT7473 reading
- Fixed crash on GeForce 8300 IGP
- Added clock monitoring for RS780 variants
- Improved clock monitoring for ATI R6xx architecture