So if I can't max this out with a 6870 I'm thinking about a 6970 then I thought I could get another motherboard and 6870 and run Xfire for about the same price, but then of course I would have to reinstall everything. Is there a crossfire board that would have the same drivers and stuff I have on mine that would allow just a swap with out all the driver headaches and reinstalling everything ? It would be my gigabyte board on my specs. That would also allow some better Overclocking ability as opposed to the Micro board.
Originally Posted by 1Kurgan1
Depends how you qualify best. Tims a great player, but his kdr will not reflect that since he has 67k kills and 42k dogtags, meaning only 25k gun kills. There plenty of times he has the shot, but goes for the knife. I respect that, but I've been there too many times where theres a 10% chance I can stab them, I just go with the 90% and take the shot. When the game came out and I was tag crazy, thats when I went for the 10%. But you can tell he is good by looking at his SPM, 253 is up there, though his win loss ratio is horrible for some reason.
You know I play engineer mostly and the fact I run around with the RPG instead of my rifle has a lot to do with my K/D in that class. I will run head on into some one and have to try and switch back to a gun and get killed 99% or the time. That and the fact I suck