Originally Posted by BumbleBee
great graphics, weak story telling, weak multiplayer, very buggy on PC (crashing, framerate, pop in)
I really hope you were not hoping for an "epic story" from an iD game. If so I just lost a ton of respect for you.
What you can expect.
1. Not awesome graphics. Groundbreaking graphics.
2. Weapons that will make your toes curl when the go off.
3. Techno music or something from NIN or Rob Zombie.
4. Controls more solid then depleted uranium.
5. Very basic game play mechanics.
Did it deliver on these fronts?
On a side note you do relize this was an iD game only in name. Not in production. Doom 4 will be a true iD game.