Release Date: 08/25/2011
* Changes made in version 0002 (m4 can be updated to revision 0009 directly from either revision 0001 or 0002)
* Improved throughput performance.
* Increase in PCMark Vantage benchmark score, resulting in improved user experience in most operating systems.
* Improved write latency for better performance under heavy write workloads.
* Faster boot up times.
* Improved compatibility with latest chipsets.
* Compensation for SATA speed negotiation issues between some SATA-II chipsets and the SATA-III device.
* Improvement for intermittent failures in cold boot up related to some specific host systems.