Originally Posted by theJesus
I didn't read a single bit, but Intel should really get rid of the Pentium brand name, imo, there's too much negativity associated with it still.
Intel doesn't base their marketing on the <1% of the world who are computer savvy;. They focus on the other 99%.
The 99% don't know and don't care if the Pentium 4 underperformed.