long time reader first time poster.
I am planning to build a small gaming PC on simple rules and remarks that i need to follow:
1. some stuff can be bought from Newegg, rest can be local.
2. need to use Corsair H80.
3. need high end VGA card but with very low noise output at least on idle.
4. forget DVD.
5. forget overclocking
6. i am using some gigabyte 1366 MB with i7-960 + random 24GB ram + a 6970 2gb and i am already not satisfied with the performance even on 1 monitor on 1920 × 1080 setting
7. the 6970 is a Sapphire 2GB ver which idle on 48c and hover on 60 while browsing
which is annoying and noisy on both temps.
8. using a well ventilated thermal take case with 3x intake 120mm fans + 1x exhaust 120mm + 1x exhaust 220mm
the plan is to go with these parts:
1: SilverStone TJ08
2: CORSAIR H80
3: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 3GB OC Version
the one with 2 x fans
4: local random SSD-HDD and can remove hdd cage no big deal
5: local random 16-8x2gb RAM
6: any PSU that will fit the TJ08 possibly Corsair Modular 850w plenty in local to choose from.
7: either a local random mATX 1155 MB + i7-2700-2600 or local random mini ITX 1155 MB + CPU 2700-2600
so the question is, if i go with mini ITX is it possible to use the above build with a smaller case than the TJ08?
also the other way around, is it a waste to use ITX in the TJ08 or is it too crowded to use mATX in the TJ08 with the above build.
please don't waste the time asking why i am getting bad temps etc etc, i tried multiple things, cleaning resetting etc etc but i already decided to forget about it and go with a new build
thanks a lot
and your input is appreciated