Just now I managed to unlock the voltages. The only bad thing is that the voltages are stuck in 3d mode.
Anywho, here's how I did it:
- Download and unpack the ATIWinflash onto your desktop in a folder called "winflash"
- Save this
BIOS in your Winflash folder and name it asus.rom
- Click Start Button
- Type "cmd"
- Right click the entry and select "Run as Administrator"
- Black command prompt windows opens
- Type "cd %USERPROFILE%\desktop\winflash"
- Type "atiwinflash -unlockrom 0" <-- the 0 means first adapter, if you have multiple cards, physically uninstall all but the one you want to flash
- Type "atiwinflash -f -p 0 asus.rom"
- It should complete the flashing process with a message saying something with "verified".
This is a copypasta from w1z with some modifications.
EDIT: I'm not sure why, but, my Heaven score has increased...
EDIT2: I changed the 2d clock to the lowest it will go, 465/2760 @943mV. It used to idle at 33C, now it idles at 40C.