Originally Posted by lilhasselhoffer
The temps are high for a custom water loop. I would suggest that you've either got an insufficient radiator, an insufficient pump to keep fluid moving at a reasonable pace, or some other issue assuming:
1) The ambient temperature is not high.
2) There isn't an air bubble in the pump, causing fluid not to flow.
3) You've actually got the radiator plate attached to the CPU, with a sufficient (read: not too much and not too little) amount of thermal paste.
4) Fans running over the radiator are working at 100%.
I'd recommend, having no information related to this custom loop, that you seriously review what is going on before proceeding.
Some other questions that need to be answered before we can offer targeted help:
1) What is in the custom loop (radiator, pump, cpu radiator (commonly called block), tubing, etc...)?
2) What components are in the loop (CPU, VGA, etc...), and in what order?
3) What is the ambient temperature?
Added underline to highlight that temps are not high in general, but just for a custom loop.
Alphacool NexXxoS Pro v2 Rads 10/13 tube
Only CPU, Res-pump-rad-rad-block
Pump: EK-DCP 2.2
Block: EK-Supreme LTX
Today its 16c outside and indoors 20c