SteelSeries the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals, today announced along with the launch of the game, the Guild Wars 2 co-branded headset, mouse and mousepads are now available online in the SteelSeries Web Shop.
The available product line-up includes:
The Guild Wars 2 Gaming Headset - $99.99 / €99.99
With a slim-profile, on-ear design, the headset exemplifies the iconic Guild Wars 2 look and feel with red ear cushions made of a mesh, SNDBlock material that delivers superbly engineered in-game sound via its 40mm driver units. In addition, the headset also features:
The Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse - $69.99 / €69.99
- A matte white headband with glossy white, red, and black logo design on the outer ear plates
- A travel-friendly design allows the earcups to fold inward and lay flat when wearing the headset around the neck; it also collapses at the earcup hangers for quick and compact storage
- A red 3.5mm PC cable connection with an in-line, omni-directional microphone and mute controls for gaming and online chat.
- 2 input jacks – one on each side of the headset – which allows for two user options: to choose which side the microphone cable can be plugged into, and the ability to “daisy chain” or plug in another headset so that multiple users can listen to the game at once
The design aesthetics of the Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse were as important to the designers as the hardware features. The dynamic white, red, and black dragon icon is synonymous with the game, evoking the artistry of the Guild Wars 2 in-game world. The mouse features:
Guild Wars 2 QcK Mousepads - $14.99 / €14.99
- A rubberized soft-touch, hand-sweat resistant coating
- Red illumination and up to 4 different levels of pulsation options can be adjusted at the scroll wheel, CPI toggle light and the Guild Wars 2 logo
- Best-in-class hardware switches and pro-grade laser sensor ranging up to 5,700 CPI
- An ambidextrous, all-grip design with 7 programmable buttons
- SteelSeries Engine software providing users with the ability to create macros and utilize pre-defined profiles for Guild Wars 2 as well as create and store an unlimited amount of profiles
- XL-size high-performance UPE material feet for a smooth, consistent glide
- 2m / 6.5ft red rubber cord
The Guild Wars 2 QcK Mousepads have non-slip rubber bases to keep from moving and optimized texture surfaces for a smooth and consistent glide. The SteelSeries QcK Guild Wars 2 Logo Edition features the red, white, and black dragon logo while the SteelSeries QcK Guild Wars 2 Logan Edition and the SteelSeries QcK Guild Wars 2 Eir Edition each feature an image of the iconic human and norn heroes from the game.
Guild Wars 2 Gaming Keyboard
More details about the Guild Wars 2 branded keyboard design as well as hardware and software features will be released closer to its availability in Q1 2013.
For more details of the full product line-up of SteelSeries’ Guild Wars 2 Peripherals please visit this page