Originally Posted by FreedomEclipse
as far as language goes. Chrome wouldnt stop directing me to american sites when i searched for stuff when I installed it. but theres a fix where you can either set it to search .co.uk google and posibly an option where you can set the region somewhere in the config i believe as it kept directing me to US sites and the US steam site whenever I checked on steam deals still I sorted it out
In my situation, it kept taking me to the .tw sites even after I changed the default. Also, I didn't like the original text popup box that that appeared on translated pages.