Ok now do this:
- Download this installer (it's the latest drivers available for your card);
- Run the setup and let it "extract" all its contents;
- When the setup asks you to continue installing the drivers (after the extraction, a window shows up saying "Welcome"), cancel the installation;
- Open the
folder in explorer;
- Extract, paste (and replace) the file attached to this post there;
- Now open device manager and select your graphic card (like instructed on the post above);
- Right click on it and select "update device driver":
- Then click on "search driver on computer" -> "allow me to select a driver from the list..." -> click on the "disk" button -> select the .inf that should be on the folder that you openned above -> select your graphic card from the list and let it install;
- A "red" window will appear, select "install anyway";
- Check if the installing process completed successfully.
- Reboot and check if the drivers are still installed.
After this at least the drivers should be installed and loaded every time windows starts.
Now about Catalyst Control Center, to get it to install you probably need to modify all the "setup.exe"s binaries to allow it to install on your card (your card seems to be black-listed). I will also do it if needed, but I'm not very happy about spreading modified ".exe"s. on a public forum.
Please do report back.