Originally Posted by ashoka
I want Asrock ConRoe 865PE mobo for my Pentium D and DDR and AGP card. where to get?
I am from India. Any Mobo for Pentium D will do but this is best not wasting my existing
memory and DVD drive...
There's a guy on ebay that's selling them right now but I don't know if he'll ship overseas.
Other options for Pentium D (socket 775) + DDR RAM + AGP:
- Asrock 4CoreDual-SATA2
- Asrock 4CoreDual-VSTA
- Asrock 775i65G rev.2 (mATX, supports Wolfdale with bios 3.30)
- Gigabyte GA-8I865GME-775-RH rev. 6.6 (mATX)
- Asrock 775Dual-VSTA
- Asus P5PE-VM (mATX)
- Biostar P4M800Pro-D1 7.x (mATX)
- ECS P4M800PRO-M (mATX)
- PCCHIPS P23G ver. 3.0 (mATX)
- Asus P5VD1-X
- Asus P5VDC-X
- Gigabyte GA-8VT880P Combo
Some have 4 DDR slots, most have 2. I still think the Conroe865PE is the best of the bunch though.