I'm getting a lot of driver crashes, almost immediately. I disabled cfx, nothing. Tried 4 WU's, no good. 3 WU's, no good. I'll try 2 but I fear that it'll be the same.
I just set it back to 1 each, and it's running normally, each finishing quickly: the last 3 under 1:20. I dropped the clocks back to stock and it seems that they are finishing faster!
I thought maybe it was MSI AB being open, but I tried with it closed and no difference.
edit: seems my cpu is not being used like it used to, so that could account for the speed increase
I may have to reinstall the client.
edit2: tried 2 and it had a problem. Driver crashed immediately and then stabalized. Card1 then did nothing, but Card 2 continued to work. Card 1 usage is down at 0, while 2 is sitting up around 98 most of the time.
edit3: driver crashed and it all dropped. I'm going back to normal now, at least it works