Originally Posted by NdMk2o1o
UPDATE FOR WIN 7 X64
Thanks to brandonwh64 for this guide however I had to tweak it slightly for Windows 7 x64 as follows:
1. First thing is to goto gigabyte and download the older bios you want
2. Next is to download the utility above (If link is dead PM me I will upload it for you)
3. After downloading, extract and find the version for your OS (Win64 for Windows 7 x64)
4. Copy the contents of the folder to C:\Windows\System 32
5. Extract your bios to C:\Windows\System 32 folder also
6. Your bios should look like this "Z68XUD3H.F12" what you need to do is rename it to "1.rom"
7. Now search for CMD prompt from the start menu and right click to run as administrator then type without quotes "fptw64.exe -f 1.rom"
8. Let it flash (takes like 2 minutes). Once its completes turn the PC all the way off and cycle power. At this point its fingers crossed to see if it made it.
Did this method work for you? Also I uploaded the Zip to the OP now using my phone!