Here is my problem:
So I installed my two GTX 260, SLI bridge, drivers 301.42 (latest compatible if I understood correctly?) Windows UAC disabled, Virtualization Technology enabled in BIOS, install and boot HyperSLI 0.96 on Windows 7 x64 HyperSLI. I finally enabled the SLI via the menu:
Nothing complicated yet.
I decided to see what happens in the concrete I run 3 games (need for speed most wanted 2012, Dirt 3 and Test Drive Unlimited 2) and surprise, no change in performance ! in 1 of the 3 games you can even see flickering with SLI vertical gauge on the left.
- Create a profile with default setting for each game, without success.
- The option to SLI rendering "Force rendering images altertative 1" the 3 games flickers/sparkles and no frameate change.
- The option to SLI rendering "One GPU", no change framerate and screen still flickers.
- A benchmark on MSI Kombustor 2.4, without the GPU profile 0 is loaded to 99%, between 0 and 1 GPU%! profile with the GPU 0 is loaded to 99%, between 15 and GPU 20%:
- On Furmark 1.10 without profile, GPU 0 load is 99%, GPU 1 is 0% and GPU score is 665. With profile and rendering SLI option "Force rendering images altertative 1" GPU 0 load is 99%, GPU 1 is 93% and GPU score is still 665 !
- Test drivers 301.42 + HyperSLI 0.96
- Test drivers 306.96 + HyperSLI 0.96
- Test drivers 301.42 + HyperSLI 0.9
I do not understand, thank you for your help.
Hyper SLI control panel tells me Hypervisior Properly enabled and works.
In information about graphics cards GPU 1 only works for Current Active 3D Application: http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1608/capturepc.png
- Windows 7 Intégrale 64 bits
- Asus Ramage Formula
- Corsair HX 520W
- Core 2 quad Q9550 @3.8Ghz
- SLI GTX 260+
- OCZ Reaper 2x2go PC 8500
- RAID 0 Samsung 320go
- RAID 1 Samsung/Seagate 2to
(Translation from French with Google translation)