Almost a year passed since this
I had to leave that beautiful project it in its very first stage due to work. Many things were missing: the power cable was not hooked up, element disposition was not deeply thought and nothing was permanently attached or well fixed. Fortunately i had time these few last days and i wanted to upgrade the beta version to 1.0 ... and it was kinda successful.
Had a time thinking about the hard drives position (now i'm running two) and its best spot for heat dissipation w/o compromising anything else. I also measured a lot of the internals to suit the original power button and led that i had along with a new Swiftech MCR-220XP and Micro-Res v2. Got some new 1/4" auto-fittings and 2x60mm fans that i placed under the rad to keep it higher than the deposit. To replace my old blue neons i got one Phobya LED Stripe (white color) and i paired it with a switch profiting one of the original holes of the case. To beautify the top part and hide the PSU as well as the CD and some cables i cutted the original G5 cpu covers and give it a lil bit of Mac Pro top-style.
Enough talking, let's go to the pictures
This is the look of the lil beast closed
Power button and led (detail)
Deposit + Radiator + Pump (detail)
HD + CPU Block + GFX + Rear fans + LED Stripe (detail)
General view without the door
And a shot of the temps (don't trust the voltages, their readings are wrong)
Hope you like it!
PS: I needed to get it done in case the world ends today :P